How do we access all the ? cards in our vault

Hey there.

Spread through the different classifications of Boons in decks; B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 there are cards with titles, different colour borders (Bronze/Copper, Silver & Gold) no text.

Could you please advise how we access these cards?

Thanks

Hey there.

So just like normal cards???

Once we encounter them, does it revel what they do???

Once we have encountered them once, are we permenantky able to see them in our Gallery/Vault???

Are any of them Basic??? If yes, once we encounter them once, are we able to treat them like other Basic cards and add them to decks at the beginning and at the end of each of the B scenarios???

Thanks

Hey there.

Thank you for your replies.

I am super confused.

I thought that the cards that were in the Gallery/Vault were the cards that you already owned. So, when I saw +1 Flaming Shortbow I assumed that I already owned these cards and just had to unlock them.

More clarity regarding this would be excellent.

Thanks.

I think every card that could be gained through a chest has a placeholder in the Gallery. Once you actually open a chest and get that card, the details of the card are in the gallery. So, if you see the artwork of the Flaming Shortbow +1, then you must have opened it from a check. If you just see a sort of placeholder for Flaming Shortbow +1, you haven't gotten it in a chest yet.

I think.

• Like 2

These are cards you pull from chests. As you acquire them from the chests they are added to you collection and can be found in game

just to be clear, are you talking about chests you encounter in the adventure or chests that you can buy with gold?

If you do not own a card from a chest it will be display the name of the card, but the rest of the card will display ?.

Once you own the card it is added to your vault and the art and card power are revealed. It will them start showing up in your adventures based on the deck number the card belongs to.

If you do not own a card from a chest it will be display the name of the card, but the rest of the card will display ?

Once you own the card it is added to your vault and the art and card power are revealed. 

so you're talking about the treasure chest that you need to buy from the store with gold right? as mentioned by dunesparrow

Hey there.

The chests you buy with gold.

Thanks.

when you buy the gold chests, do you only get the cards that you haven't unlocked in the vault (still shows as ? in the vault) or can you get the same card multiple times?

the completionist in me wants to complete a whole "box" before continuing onwards to the next adventure lol

Hi StormbringerGT,

If we have purchased the bundle, will all the cards be unlocked? Hope you could clarify on this as I'm confused on what exactly are we entitled to with the purchased bundle, thanks

If it still has the big ? In the middle of the card then you haven't acquired it. I was assuming that the different borders were either decoration that doesn't really mean anything or possibly indicating rarity of the card. Since when you look at treasure chests in the shop it talks about some of the cards being rares, maybe the ones with decorated borders are the rares.

If you buy the bundle, you get everything available except cards that can only be found in the special treasure chests. Think of it as the equivalent of buying everything available for the physical version of the game.
The treasure chests contain extra cards that are digital only. They were not part of the physical version of RotR. It gives those of us who have played through the tabletop game some new cards to unlock and find (and hopefully, with a blessing to the RNG gods, acquire!), as well as giving bundle owners something fun to spend gold on.

This is my understanding at least, I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm mistaken.

• Like 1

Also, you don't get the "Black" border cards.

Some of these are rewards for completing Adventures in Legendary mode (Samisen, Orik's Shield, etc.)  Some of them, I don't know.

How DO you unlock Blessings of Milani and Cayden Cailean?  'cause those and Sivannah are my faves...

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."