Gonna keep saying it but really loving the game.  If it's okay would like to suggest few things that would improve the experience imho.

I think sound effects for the cards would be awesome especially monsters.  Would also suggest this be optional. 

I think it would be neat to be able to keep rolling dice as long as you down on the pad and roll off when you let go of the swipe motion to simulate rolling dice.  Also I know the dice in the game are the ones in the table game which makes sense but would be neat to get different styles maybe for a small amount of gold?

Peace and thanx for the great game totally worth the wait!

• Like 2

Also I know the dice in the game are the ones in the table game which makes sense but would be neat to get different styles maybe for a small amount of gold?

Funny you mention that...

• Like 3

Also I know the dice in the game are the ones in the table game which makes sense but would be neat to get different styles maybe for a small amount of gold?

Funny you mention that...

And maybe some exclusive free ones for people who purchased season pass? *cough*

• Like 1

Another suggestion,

Highlight in red (board of cards) the ones you are not profficiente with and that gives a penalty when using!

The game is awesome!!! completely addict.

If you happen to see my wife, run, she is angry already and pissed at you guys :D

• Like 1