Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gameplay bug collection

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

elcoderdude

elcoderdude

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

I didn't see it in the OP, but when encountering the Hag (in Hook Mountain Massacre), I was not afforded the opportunity to test my wisdom prior to the attack. That happened multiple times with the Goblin Warchanter too (in adventures 1-3).

My guess the problem really is the non-intuitive way Obsidian revised characters like the Hag and the Goblin Warchanter to work.

When you encounter these monsters, certain cards will become covered with chains.

This does not mean you cannot use these cards.

Instead, it means that when you try to use one of these cards, you will then be prompted to make the necessary check to successfully use the card.

• linguistfromhell likes this

elcoderdude

elcoderdude

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

Black Magga stage is bugged. Its suppose a alied competition but all cards counts a point to Magga and for my group only the alied cards...

The count for Magga does not show the count of allies eaten by Magga. Instead, it shows the count of all cards eaten by Magga.  You don't have to collect more allies than Magga's total card count.

While the scenario is still playing out, you can't be sure how many allies Magga has eaten.

sheadaman

sheadaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Here comes the flood progression lock:

I've completed here comes the flood on all 3 difficulties and have not gained access to the next story mission. Additionally, it shows that I can gain the rewards for legendary difficulty again but not the other 2 difficulties as they have been completed. Any future attempts at completing do not yield the ally rewards as my characters show that they've all completed it

elcoderdude

elcoderdude

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

I've completed here comes the flood on all 3 difficulties and have not gained access to the next story mission. Additionally, it shows that I can gain the rewards for legendary difficulty again but not the other 2 difficulties as they have been completed. Any future attempts at completing do not yield the ally rewards as my characters show that they've all completed it

Are you searching the forum?

You know that because of a bug you have to encounter the last card in the game (do not let the timer run out, do not let Magga eat the last card) and win in order to advance, right? This has been reported on several threads.

Sojiro

Sojiro

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Steam:Sojiro888

Glad to see several of the issues I've been having mentioned here. Also, nice to see a solution for the Goblin Warchanter/Hag problem; but the way it works now is really counter-intuitive.

A problem I've been having repeatedly that isn't mentioned there (but is discussed here) is that Enemy Lore: Undead doesn't work properly. It does add the D8 properly, but the Magic trait isn't added to Wisdom/Divine rolls to banish undead monster that can only be defeated with Magic (and allow such a roll instead of combat). After trying 5 times, it always failed (over 3 different scenarios). Each time I've used a non-magic weapon to kill such an undead (3 times this week, IIRC), they've been defeated properly.

sheadaman

sheadaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Galaxy s7

Sejan with dodge is being dealt 1 fire damage by a defeated goblin pyro upon rolling a 1. Dodge prevented the 1 damage dealt by the Pyro itself but is not preventing the damage from the scenario ability

firestormkirby

firestormkirby

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Several bugs encountered in the past few hours, all during quest mode.

I'm assuming this is a bug, but I got the "tutorial" scenario in a party level 3 quest. All the scenario said was Tutorial.

During the same scenario one of the wildcard powers was "Snake pits" which is supposed to add 2 Night Boas to each deck. They were not added.

During the Scenario where 2d4 are added to giant checks, encountering Barl Breakbones caused a progression break after the dice were rolled. The combat check, nor dice, appeared and no heroes could aid.

During the closing of Mountain Peak I examined the top card of a deck, then came back and used the Toad ally to bring back Holy Light on Lini. This caused the game to reset the closing scenario, which I skipped to the discard phase since I was clicking rapidly. Holy Light was then covered by another card in my hand (ie behind it) and when I rest my hand I drew an extra card. Then on the next turn with Seoni Holy Light was in her hand and was immediately banished upon first exploration. (this one really makes me angry since I have yet to see the second holy light appear out of 33 quest levels, so getting it back will be a pain)

sheadaman

sheadaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Galaxy s7 story mode

Using a wand of enervation on Seelah's combat check after she has activated inspired grace removes the bonuses (both die and plusses) from her check. Pressing the red x on Seelah's check, then further removes any plusses again (in my case a total of -4 because -2 from the initial removal of inspired then -2 from it trying to undo inspired but not being able to remove a dice as well). You can then reactivate inspired grace which will remove an additional card from the top of your deck and add in the d6 and the associated plus (still at a total of -2 + 1d6 in my case)

Lini: combat glitch

When using Lini you can apply animal trick, revealing a weasel or tiger and then discard or recharge them (respective to their abilities) to add a die, which is fine and expected. However if you proceed to press the red 'x' to cancel your bonuses and do this once again (specifically revealing the animal you plan to discard or recharge and then attempting to discard or recharge them) it will cancel your animal trick, prompting you to do it again. From here if you reapply animal trick, the discarded or recharged animal will be returned to your hand while still giving you their bonus d6

sheadaman

sheadaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Are you searching the forum?

You know that because of a bug you have to encounter the last card in the game (do not let the timer run out, do not let Magga eat the last card) and win in order to advance, right? This has been reported on several threads.

That wasn't the problem I was having. In the end I was able to complete this by redoing the mission on the easiest difficulty after a fourth attempt. Even though the game said I had completed it on a different story mode team it hadn't properly saved my progress and wanted me to complete it on easy again (for no gold reward but card rewards).

sheadaman

sheadaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Major cure not working as intended. Visually the extra card goes from discard to deck, however it is not actually removed from discard

Brobear

Brobear

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
New user here - just completed the first stage of the freebie adventure on the second difficulty level. After doing so it appears I'm stuck. The cleric has a second ally and the rogue has a second piece of armor and the game won't let me move them out of the deck. On the first run through I could move out the extras but can't now. Anybody else seen this / know how to fix it?

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
You Are using a tablet and not a phone?
This game is not compatible with the phones and ui can cause problems From time to time.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 12 July 2016 - 10:10 AM.

Brobear

Brobear

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
Using a tablet - got it to work. Just needed to be patient with it - eventually the items "stuck" after holding them in place for a couple seconds. Whew!

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 114 posts

Bug (or some bad change) after the update 1.0.3.5: I was in the middle of a Goblin Raid, but I couldn't maximize the image of the card to read its description. That's strange because I was able to do this before the update, but I will test the other cards of this type and see if this happens again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users