Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gameplay bug collection

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Zaister

Zaister

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Steam:STEAM_0:0:4225729
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

The Here Comes the Flood General Store black screen bug is very nasty, as it stops play, and there is no way around it. Please consider making this a top priority.

Spydurmn

Spydurmn

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts

Minor: Mail of Escape cannot be recharged at end of turn

Minor?? My Seelah disagrees.  Kidding.  Lots of hard work here, well done. Thank you for helping to hopefully get this stuff fixed, and make the game a better game.

Longshot11

Longshot11

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Minor: Snakeskin Tunic and Blackcloth armors can negate damage after being revealed to add to the combat check

• Minor: Pit of Malkefeshnekor doesn't activate 'Arrow Tarp” wildcard if defeated

• Minor: Superior Leather Armor: text and effect require Heavy Armor proficiency ; also, recharges to prevent non-Combat damage (ex: Goblin Pyro BYA damage)

• Minor: Lini can add Animal Trick to her roll for cards from defeated chest barriers

• Minor, Quest Mode: “when you defeat a Henchman you're dealt 1d4 damage” doesn't show up and isn't activated

• Minor: Brooch of Shielding can only recharge to reduce Combat damage (instead of any damage)

• Minor: Lem's Performance powers can be used with displayed cards

• Minor: Dzejet Skin adds 1 die + 2 to a Charisma/Diplomacy check, instead of only 2

• Minor, Quest Mode: Summoned Henchmen allow a Close Location attempt

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Amazing work as always Longshot! I'll get these looked at. I also Pinned this thread!

muckguppy

muckguppy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam:muckguppy

Have they fixed the bug where you can't improve your characters if they die during a scenario you complete, but when re-completing with the character alive they don't get any rewards?

Longshot11

Longshot11

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Have they fixed the bug where you can't improve your characters if they die during a scenario you complete, but when re-completing with the character alive they don't get any rewards?

Аccording to patch notes here, yes:

https://forums.obsid...atch-103-notes/

I haven't tested it though.

Creed

Creed

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Black Magga stage is bugged. Its suppose a alied competition but all cards counts a point to Magga and for my group only the alied cards...

dmerayo

dmerayo

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hi,

I also got another issue with the Goblin Commando

Scenario: Quest (Hard)

Modifiers: The difficulty to defeat Goblins is increased by 2D4

Modifiers: Impending doom

Hero: Kyra

When the encounter started it showed 2D4 superposed on screen for the increased difficulty and then nothing happens, I cannot fight the goblin or change to another character (Merisiel in my case)

AniDanny

AniDanny

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:AniDanny
  • PSN Portable ID:AniDanny
  • Xbox Gamertag:AniDanny

Superior Leather Armor's effects are swapped (at least in this situation):

I encountered a Skeleton Horde.

Valeros, who drew the horde, faced an Ancient Skeleton.  He failed the roll by 3, and had to discard 3 cards.
I selected Superior Leather Armor, and buried it (to negate all damage).

I was then told to select two more cards.

I pulled the SLA out of my bury pile and recharged it instead.  All damage negated.

cassiel007

cassiel007

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Recently, Seoni's magic touch feat stop working. After getting it, all items with arcane trait would automatically recharge, but now, arcane check is required to recharge the item

• brandondash likes this

Bond2King

Bond2King

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Locksmith Leather has the same problem as Superior leather armor of requiring heavy armor proficiency.

Additionally, it's last effect: "If proficient with light armors, you may recharge this card when you reset your hand." I cannot find a way to use or activate if there is one.

Matsu Kurisu

Matsu Kurisu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 89 posts

: "If proficient with light armors, you may recharge this card when you reset your hand." I cannot find a way to use or activate if there is one.

Press the discard button at top right instead of move turn on double arrow
This will now have the recharge option on the armour as well as voluntary discards
This one caught me for a while

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 114 posts

Defeating the henchman Nightbelly Boa does not give an option of closing the location. This happens in both Story and Quest modes.

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 114 posts

Another issue: Major Cure seems not to work properly when the caster uses on himself/herself. The cards are normally recharged, and that bonus card that the caster recharges is graphically showed, but does not count as a real recharge (the discard remains with the same cards as before).

(Not an issue, but a question and a suggestion to the developers: why the arcane attack spells are so cool looking and the divine ones suck so much? It's kind of disappointing to see a spell like Holy Light having the graphics and the sound of a punch, when it should look and sound like a beam of searing light. Same thing to Inflict, that should look like a surge of negative energy and not like a random blow.)

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Defeating the henchman Nightbelly Boa does not give an option of closing the location. This happens in both Story and Quest modes.

It is working as it should be and not allow closing. Not all hensmans Are suposed to close locations!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 01 July 2016 - 08:08 PM.

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 114 posts

It is working as it should be and not allow closing. Not all hensmans Are suposed to close locations!

Yeah, I noticed that in its card text, and makes sense in the "Here Comes the Flood" scenario, but in Quest Mode not closing a location after defeating a henchman is definitely very problematic.

stevozip

stevozip

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 86 posts

I have found that when the non-active character plays an ally while the active character is at the Farmhouse, the played card is then buried (should this happen when the non-active character is playing it from another location?) and at the end of the scenario it is found in the deck of the then active character.

As an example, Kyra is active character and Seoni (not at the same location) discards Sheriff Hemlock to add 1d6, the card is buried and appears in Kyra's deck at the end of the scenario.

Is this working as intended?

linguistfromhell

linguistfromhell

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I didn't see it in the OP, but when encountering the Hag (in Hook Mountain Massacre), I was not afforded the opportunity to test my wisdom prior to the attack. That happened multiple times with the Goblin Warchanter too (in adventures 1-3).

Saint Ajora

Saint Ajora

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 114 posts

I have found that when the non-active character plays an ally while the active character is at the Farmhouse, the played card is then buried (should this happen when the non-active character is playing it from another location?) and at the end of the scenario it is found in the deck of the then active character.

As an example, Kyra is active character and Seoni (not at the same location) discards Sheriff Hemlock to add 1d6, the card is buried and appears in Kyra's deck at the end of the scenario.

I had this same problem. In my opinion, it's a bug, since the ally should be discarded to the non-active character discard pile.

Edited by Saint Ajora, 04 July 2016 - 09:31 PM.

elcoderdude

elcoderdude

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

I had this same problem. In my opinion, it's a bug, since the ally should be discarded to the non-active character discard pile.

Definitely a bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users