Gameplay bug collection

Longshot11

Question

So, I've edited this post to collect a list of all bug that I was personally able to confirm, or that were reported by multiple forum users. Many of these have multiple threads, but I like thinks nice and tidy, so I thought I'd collect them all in one easy-to-reference place. As applicable, I'll update the list when bugs are squashed, or when new bugs are confirmed. Most of the descriptions are nearly verbatim to their threads, so it should make searching for the relevant topics easier.

- Sanatorium shuffles your deck on 0 card heal (and possibly freezes)

- Haunts trigger Retaliation Wild card

- displayed/revealed cards can get stuck on screen on Cancel and then the game can banish them

- Lini's Beast Form reverts the check type

- a cornered Skinsaw Man is not affected by Desecrated Vault

- Guard ally prevents damage only at its location

- Fox doesn't give its bonus to other characters and/or combat checks FIXED

- Habe's sanatorium typo doesn't specify that a random card is healed at start of turn

- Wrong timing for the 'Closing Location' prompt of empty locations

- visual bug on the Deeper Dungeons picture

- Superior Chainmail can be buried without proficiency

- Summoned Skeletons (possibly other monsters?) don't trigger Ezren's 'Extended Spellbook"

- character with 9 or more unique cards in their deck can't examine the right-most card

- Habe's examination doesn't show cards properly on location double-tap

- Habe's examination reveals card in reversed order

- Sandpoint Cathedral doesn't grant blessing from discard if a Wildcard (possibly also regular) summoned monster is defeated

- Dragging a card and changing the selected character, allows you to pass cards to the new character's hand

- Seoni's Arcane Blast lacks the Magic trait (FIXED)

- the Rusty Dragon's "When permanently closed" power can be triggered several times (after recharging a spell, or canceling a cast spell)

- Collapsed Ceiling UI bug blocks progress (unless you know the workaround)

- Foxglove Manor loses its 'reveal Foxglove" power when permanently closed

- succeding a check in Glassworks via burying Luckstone still deals damage

- sometimes summoned Scout and Goblin Commando auto-banish after dealing their pre-combat damage

- Henchmen and Villain cutscene don't replay in the same Party profile after encountered once (Location cutsenes such as Mill and Sanatorium appear unaffected)

-  Map button is missing during 'Start of Turn action" (it is present during the End of Turn actions)

- deleting Quest mode characters messes up the interface, and player has to quit and re-enter the menu to fix it

- on Legendary, when player moves to new location, the red paths between locations don't recenter accordingly with the screen movement

- in Quest Mode, the 'skeleton summon' wildcard removes Bruthasmus's second check and spawns new wave of Skeletons

- Loot is not displayed in the appropriate Card Type tab during the Deck Rebuild screen

- Tracker Harsk's Wild Empathy power is incorrectly named 'Animal Trick'

- Barriers that grant you to select and draw a card from the location deck interface, give access to all examined cards in the deck, not only the ones revealed by the effect (Secret Stash, Pit of Malfeshnekor, Treasure Map)

- when player has to drag a card to Bury pile (but possibly also Hand or Deck) and drops it halfway - it becomes invisible (it's still present in the interface and can be dragged again, becoming visible only while being dragged)

- when all of Goblin Warchanter's pre-combat Widom checks are over, his card becomes invisible (his encounter still proceeds normally) (FIXED)

- sometimes Pit of Malfeshnekor will return to the deck if no item is selected (it should get banished)

- Scenario 2-3 ending cutsence: Xanesha's letter text spills out of the text box

- Typo: Fortified Leather Armor reads "Recharge this card to add 1 to your Constitution of Fortitude check." Should be or.

- Typo: At start of 2-3 Trouble beneath Sandpoint, Father Zantus says: "This more dire than I expected" - an 'is' is direly missing in this sentence.

- Typo: The longbow+1 says it can discard for another location if you "are not" proficient with weapons.

- Dilettante adds d4 to combat checks

- Seelah's Inspired Grace - it's buggyness is well documented

- Weapon  and Armor boons remaining in the Garrison after it's closed don't require confirmation before being shuffled backed into the deck, and they appear too quickly to be properly seen (as should be when cards are 'examined')

- summoned and undefeated Specter freezes the game on Map screen, then shortly crashes to desktop

- only 4 Blessings of Lamashtu (AD1) exist in the Gallery/Vault, instead of 5 (FIXED)

- the Henchman Pidget Terelson (AD2) is missing from the Gallery/Vault (FIXED)

- using the Web or Paralyze spells to put an enemy on the bottom of the deck briefly reveals the upcoming top card

Updated with:

• Father Zantus and Shadow Clock powers don't allow you to select the order of recharged cards

• Impaler of Thorns applies non-proficiency penalty (the opposite is intended)

• Brodert Quink doesn't prompt you if you want to recharge it (FIXED)

• non-target cards examined with Augury and weapons/armors examined on closing the Garrison should remain visible and examinable until the player 'Close'-es the location UI

• the spell Heat Metal adds 2 points, not 2 dice vs Barriers (FIXED)

• Typo: At the start of scenario 2-5, Seelah says “... but it is first step.” An 'a' seems to be missing

• Typo: At start of 2-4, Seoni says “A city of filled with the new, the ancient, and the familiar”

• Typo: start of 0-1, Seoni: “This place looks quieter than it did my dreams” - misses an 'in'

• Typo: Lem is missing an apostrophe in “...as dangerous as living an adventurers life.”

• using Cape of Escape to evade a monster summoned by location deck barrier shuffles the location deck (/ or bug could be with Goblin Raid set to “must defeat all summons)

• if 'Close Location' is confirmed with another character selected other than the active player, the summoned Bandit (possibly other monsters with pre-combat powers?) applies his power to the selected character

• Adventure 'Treasure Card' rewards may fail to unlock if you do Legendary across multiple Parties (FIXED)

• Aldern Foxglove can absorb damage for characters not in your location

• Amiri awarded with Hide of Fire Resistance (unique card), while the party already possesses one

• monsters with die-roll difficulty increase actually increase the difficulty of the next check after the roll (pre-combat summons, Goblin Cutpurse's Wisdom roll, recharge on pre-cobat spells...)

v. 1.0.3. Updated with:

• Adventure 3 scenarios are out of order in the Gallery

• when characters have insufficient cards on Deck Rebuild, they're only offer Basics to replenish (in AD3 should show all cards AD1 or lower)

• HctF: Turtleback Ferry power doesn't let you move

• Black screen lock-up on closing General Store, Goblin Fortress (possibly other locations with similar card-generation 'On Close" powers?)

• HCtF: most of the time, locations don't offer Close Location when player encounters the last card in the location (it is offered normally on subsequent turns)

• Locksmith Leather, Gale Armor and Superior Leather Armor's text requires 'heavy armor proficiency' to be buried (not known if the actual power is also bugged)

• Merchant discards for no effect with single character at location, when 'Give' power is selected

• Characters with 'start of turn' powers can use them twice at locations with 'start of turn' power (possibly also relevant for 'end of turn' cases)

• Ezren's Evoker role preview in the Store doesn't list the Hand Size 9 upgrade

• Quest mode power “All monsters gain the Undead trait” doesn't give the Undead trait (tested for Deathbane Crossbow)

• Glassworks power (possibly other powers that discard from the top of your deck) doesn't kill the character if he has 0 cards in his deck

• Cape of Escape's first power (move only, during your turn) doesn't work

• Flask of Ice states it gives 2d6 instead of 3d6

• Flask of Force Missile states a recharge check Arcane 13 – should be Arcane 14
  • In Characer Select screen, 'Powers' tab, the original Hand Size of characters and the power feats spent on it doesn't show - it only shows the last checked Hand Size (and any upgrades beyond it)

• If Lem choses Favorite type: Loot, he can then start without Loot card, even if he had one in his deck (tested with Medusa Mask and Sihedron Medallion)

• Amiri's Move Another doesn't work (it worked correctly before patch 1.0.3)

• Epic and Legendary card glows are switched

• Quest Mode: wild card that shuffles back henchmen if location is not closed, instead shuffles them in another location before the close attempt is made

• Flask of Force prompts Recharge/Bury instead of Discard / Bury

• Orb of Firestorm prompts Recharge / Discard instead of Recharge / Bury

• Fiery weapon can be played on a non-weapon combat (tested with unarmed Sajan)
  • scenario 3-1 power should specify that Mammy Graul's difficulty is increased by 1 “for each Henchman FROM A LOCATION DECK that has been defeated”
  • beating Barl Breakbones' first Fortitude check defeats him outright (tested with recharging Amulet of Fortitude)
  • The active player may chose the card to discard after Barl's first check (it should be random) - possibly caused by another player taking the first check
  • Skull Ripper is not immune to the Attack trait
  • 'Into the Mountains' Heroic/Legendary power is triggered by the Full Packs/Painful Memories wildcards, and defeating henchmen triggers the wildcard 'bury 1' effect

• Kyra doesn't add Magic vs. Spectre (works fine vs. Ghost; Shadow – unknown)

• Valeros' “Close Quarters” only adds Strenth die + Melee bonus, no Strength feats

• HctF: playing Brodert Quink off-turn resets the active players turn (new Black Magga turn + new free exploration)

• HctF: wrong ally count in the 'scenario power' (Ex: shows 18 for 4 players, instead of 15)

• HctF: a top-decked Boa encountered as first exploration can be stuck (non-swipe-able)

• HctF doesn't unlock adventure progress if Magga eats the last card in the game

• Shimmerglens: “When Closed' power doesn't work - even if “end turn” is selected, it resets your hand and kills your hero if he has no sufficient cards; also, the power description, when location is closed, is not visible during the turn

• Wand of Scorching Ray is missing the Arcane trait (both in terms of description and usability)

I've taken to assigning 'severity' to the bugs - Minor, Major or Critical - by my admittedly subjective standards, which in no way should be taken to reflect Obsidian's view on the issues.

v.1.0.3.1 Updated with:

• Critical: Merisiel's 'Inspired Dexterity' banishes the Blessings and resets the boosted encounter

• Critical, Quest Mode: the “increase Goblin difficulty” power creates lock-ups (possibly the same for Ogres?)

• Critical: Lockup of the game if player tries to acquire Blessing of Norgorber by check (acquisition by Bury works fine) – occasional occurrence

• Critical: closing General Store / Goblin Fortress (other “roll to add boons” locations?) lock up the game when closed

• Major: Undefeated Malugus Kreeg creates multiple copies of himself

• Major: summoned Rat Swarm undefeated by at least 4 shuffles into deck

• Major: Barl Breakbones' “discard random card” power can target displayed cards (general issue with displayed cards being treated as being in hand)

• Major: two Swipes cast by different heroes don't stack (the second replaces the first one)

• Major, Quest Mode: corner-and-defeating Black Magga doesn't end the scenario

• Minor: Flask of Shock: offers Recharge/Bury instead of Discard / Bury (possibly other Flasks?)

• Minor: two Flasks of Shock can be cast by one player on the same check (possibly other Flasks?)

• Minor: the AD3 Sihedron Medallion displays wrong AD number (1 or 2 – may be dependent on Sihedron presence in current party)

• Minor: Merisiel recharges Swipe instead of banishing it

• Minor: Blessing of the Gods offers 'Recharge' when copying Blessing of Zarongel

• Minor, Typo: on the 'Welcome to Quest Mode!' pop-up when starting quest mode for the first time, the word 'scenarios' in the first line is missing its 'c'.

• Minor, Typo: Ilsoari Gandethus is called Ilsaori by Orik Vancaskerkin when you have the former in a deck and find the later at the Thistletop Delve scenario.

• Minor, Giantbane Battleaxe doesn't add 1d10 vs. Ogres (all Giants?)

• Minor: Mail of Escape cannot be recharged at end of turn

Updated with:

• Minor: Snakeskin Tunic and Blackcloth armors can negate damage after being revealed to add to the combat check

• Minor: Pit of Malkefeshnekor doesn't activate 'Arrow Tarp” wildcard if defeated

• Minor: Superior Leather Armor: text and effect require Heavy Armor proficiency ; also, recharges to prevent non-Combat damage (ex: Goblin Pyro BYA damage)

• Minor: Lini can add Animal Trick to her roll for cards from defeated chest barriers

• Minor, Quest Mode: “when you defeat a Henchman you're dealt 1d4 damage” doesn't show up and isn't activated

• Minor: Brooch of Shielding can only recharge to reduce Combat damage (instead of any damage)

• Minor: Lem's Performance powers can be used with displayed cards

• Minor: Dzejet Skin adds 1 die + 2 to a Charisma/Diplomacy check, instead of only 2

• Minor, Quest Mode: Summoned Henchmen allow a Close Location attempt

Edited by Longshot11
  • Like 3

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

'Close location' prompt for empty location appears at the start of the turn, and if forfeited - it's impossible to be initiated again at its proper place in the sequence (before the End Turn and after Exploration)

I was wondering about this one; in my case I would have liked to have Kyra heal (using her otherwise useless free explore) before she made a close attempt, but I didn't want to risk losing the attempt (modal dialog and all) and I haven't yet engineered the situation again to test.

Edited by Parody
  • Like 1

- instead of the pre-combat Constitution/Fortitude check, Black Fang required two consecutive Combat checks; On the first check, I was able to assist with Harsk's Sniper power and to apply bonuses from a Strength spell (which is probably expected, as the check was listed as Combat, not Constitution)

The abovementioned issue is a consequence of the Seelah bug, where Inspired Grace assumes the check of the card , and not any pre-combat checks from the card's power

- I encountered Ancient Skeleton in the Throne Room, defeated him, and closed the Location; it turned out that Black Fang is inside and location remained open; however, the game did not allow me to play Blessing to explore again (presumably, my Henchman closing was taken as occuring in the Close Location phase of turn, i.e. after the Exploration phase has ended)

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

- The Store screens can become unresponsive: for me it happened after examining the 'More Details' panel for the character Seoni. After I quit the panel, I could no longer interact with entries on the different screens. Note that the row of button (Store Home, etc..), as well as the Chest and Gold icons in the upper right still functioned as expected, and I could change screens but could do nothing on them

- my Party defeated Black Fang on Legendary difficulty and received choice card reward, but did not receive Skill feat reward. This particular makeup of the party had completed the previous 2 scenarios on Heroic, but Black Fang's Legendary diff. was unlocked by different character make-up (none of the Legendary heroes have previosly completed this scenario)

Edited by Longshot11

- the Burglar ally's d10 to Disable is added to my Seoni's d8 Dexterity (while it should be added to her d4 Disable)

What were you trying to disable?

Some barriers, don't remember which ones. Curious thing is, if you also apply Thieving Tools - they will correctly transform Seoni's die to d4.

I think it's better if I keep a single tread for all the weirdness cropping up, so I'll just update this one (preferably with things I've confirmed):

- Spyglass doesn't seem to be playable on another hero's Move step

- 'Close location' prompt for empty location appears at the start of the turn, and if forfeited - it's impossible to be initiated again at its proper place in the sequence (before the End Turn and after Exploration)

- the Burglar ally's d10 to Disable is added to my Seoni's d8 Dexterity (while it should be added to her d4 Disable)

- the Luckstone was unusable on a Close Location check failed by 1

- Weapon  and Armor boons remaining in the Garrison after it's closed don't require confirmation before being shuffled backed into the deck, and they appear too quickly to be properly seen (as should be when cards are 'examined')

Looking into these. Thanks!

• Like 1

What were you trying to disable?

Some barriers, don't remember which ones. Curious thing is, if you also apply Thieving Tools - they will correctly transform Seoni's die to d4.

Aaand, stupid me, count me in the camp of people that need glasses. I've seen the Burglar in the tabletop game countless times, but I somehow completely forgot he adds a d10 against ANY Barrier, in addition to d10 against other Stealth/Disable checks...

• Like 1

- The Store screens can become unresponsive: for me it happened after examining the 'More Details' panel for the character Seoni. After I quit the panel, I could no longer interact with entries on the different screens. Note that the row of button (Store Home, etc..), as well as the Chest and Gold icons in the upper right still functioned as expected, and I could change screens but could do nothing on them

So, this is probably some 'refreshing' issue. The first time I reported it, I didn't get any functionality for maybe 3 minutes (after which I assumed the condition is permanent and quit the STore) .

I tried to replicate it today - while nowhere near this severe, the same lack of functionality occurs for between 3 - 30 seconds every time I close the 'See More' window for a charcter. I couldn't establish any rule about how long this freeze would be.

So, this is probably some 'refreshing' issue. The first time I reported it, I didn't get any functionality for maybe 3 minutes (after which I assumed the condition is permanent and quit the STore) .

I tried to replicate it today - while nowhere near this severe, the same lack of functionality occurs for between 3 - 30 seconds every time I close the 'See More' window for a charcter. I couldn't establish any rule about how long this freeze would be.

Longshot what device are you playing on?

Longshot what device are you playing on?

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Android Version 5.0.2

Also, since I see you're up and about the forum - I sent you a PM some time ago about content missing from by Bundle, but the message still shows as "Not yet read". I don't want to sound pushy, but I do kinda want to play my Burnt Offerings, so could you check your Inbox, please.

Maybe it's a design decision, but in Card List menu Lem displays Favored Card: Weapon, instead of Favored Card: Any (the 'Weapon' probably comes from the fact that I always chose Weapon for my Lem, but I can imagine it being confusing for new player, who won't go to the STore to read Lem's default description)

• Like 1

Today, this issue is gone.

But just so it not all rainbows - the Quests are freezing on Loading again

• Like 1

So, I've edited this post to collect a list of all bug that I was personally able to confirm, or that were reported by multiple forum users. Many of these have multiple threads, but I like thinks nice and tidy, so I thought I'd collect them all in one easy-to-reference place. As applicable, I'll update the list when bugs are squashed, or when new bugs are confirmed. Most of the descriptions are nearly verbatim to their threads, so it should make searching for the relevant topics easier.

- Sanatorium shuffles your deck on 0 card heal (and possibly freezes)

- Haunts trigger Retaliation Wild card

- displayed/revealed cards can get stuck on screen on Cancel and then the game can banish them

- Lini's Beast Form reverts the check type

- a cornered Skinsaw Man is not affected by Desecrated Vault

- Guard ally prevents damage only at its location

- Fox doesn't give its bonus to other characters and/or combat checks

- Habe's sanatorium typo doesn't specify that a random card is healed at start of turn

- Wrong timing for the 'Closing Location' prompt of empty locations

- visual bug on the Deeper Dungeons picture

- Superior Chainmail can be buried without proficiency

- Summoned Skeletons (possibly other monsters?) don't trigger Ezren's 'Extended Spellbook"

- character with 9 or more unique cards in their deck can't examine the right-most card

- Habe's examination doesn't show cards properly on location double-tap

- Habe's examination reveals card in reversed order

- Sandpoint Cathedral doesn't grant blessing from discard if a Wildcard (possibly also regular) summoned monster is defeated

- Dragging a card and changing the selected character, allows you to pass cards to the new character's hand

- Seoni's Arcane Blast lacks the Magic trait

- the Rusty Dragon's "When permanently closed" power can be triggered several times (after recharging a spell, or canceling a cast spell)

- Collapsed Ceiling UI bug blocks progress (unless you know the workaround)

- Foxglove Manor loses its 'reveal Foxglove" power when permanently closed

- succeding a check in Glassworks via burying Luckstone still deals damage

- sometimes summoned Scout and Goblin Commando auto-banish after dealing their pre-combat damage

- Henchmen and Villain cutscene don't replay in the same Party profile after encountered once (Location cutsenes such as Mill and Sanatorium appear unaffected)

-  Map button is missing during 'Start of Turn action" (it is present during the End of Turn actions)

- deleting Quest mode characters messes up the interface, and player has to quit and re-enter the menu to fix it

- on Legendary, when player moves to new location, the red paths between locations don't recenter accordingly with the screen movement

- in Quest Mode, the 'skeleton summon' wildcard removes Bruthasmus's second check and spawns new wave of Skeletons

- Loot is not displayed in the appropriate Card Type tab during the Deck Rebuild screen

- Tracker Harsk's Wild Empathy power is incorrectly named 'Animal Trick'

- Barriers that grant you to select and draw a card from the location deck interface, give access to all examined cards in the deck, not only the ones revealed by the effect (Secret Stash, Pit of Malfeshnekor, Treasure Map)

- when player has to drag a card to Bury pile (but possibly also Hand or Deck) and drops it halfway - it becomes invisible (it's still present in the interface and can be dragged again, becoming visible only while being dragged)

- when all of Goblin Warchanter's pre-combat Widom checks are over, his card becomes invisible (his encounter still proceeds normally)

- sometimes Pit of Malfeshnekor will return to the deck if no item is selected (it should get banished)

- Scenario 2-3 ending cutsence: Xanesha's letter text spills out of the text box

- Typo: Fortified Leather Armor reads "Recharge this card to add 1 to your Constitution of Fortitude check." Should be or.

- Typo: At start of 2-3 Trouble beneath Sandpoint, Father Zantus says: "This more dire than I expected" - an 'is' is direly missing in this sentence.

- Typo: The longbow+1 says it can discard for another location if you "are not" proficient with weapons.

- Dilettante adds d4 to combat checks

- Seelah's Inspired Grace - it's buggyness is well documented

- not defeating a Skinsaw Cultist summoned by Skinsaw Ritual seems to shuffle the location deck

• Like 3

Using the Web or Paralyze spells to put an enemy on the bottom of the deck unintentionally reveals the upcoming top card briefly.

Thanks, Feywood. I'll add it to the list, but you might want to also post it as a separate topic. My list is OK as a common depository, but Aarik expressed preference that each issue get it's separate topic, for easier tracking on their part.

Updated with:

- only 4 Blessings of Lamashtu (AD1) exist in the Gallery/Vault, instead of 5

- the Henchman Pidget Terelson (AD2) is missing from the Gallery/Vault

- using the Web or Paralyze spells to put an enemy on the bottom of the deck briefly reveals the upcoming top card

Updated with:

• Father Zantus and Shadow Clock powers don't allow you to select the order of recharged cards

• Impaler of Thorns applies non-proficiency penalty (the opposite is intended)

• Brodert Quink doesn't prompt you if you want to recharge it

• non-target cards examined with Augury and weapons/armors examined on closing the Garrison should remain visible and examinable until the player 'Close'-es the location UI

• the spell Heat Metal adds 2 points, not 2 dice vs Barriers

• Typo: At the start of scenario 2-5, Seelah says “... but it is first step.” An 'a' seems to be missing

• Typo: At start of 2-4, Seoni says “A city of filled with the new, the ancient, and the familiar”

• Typo: start of 0-1, Seoni: “This place looks quieter than it did my dreams” - misses an 'in'

• Typo: Lem is missing an apostrophe in “...as dangerous as living an adventurers life.”

• using Cape of Escape to evade a monster summoned by location deck barrier shuffles the location deck (/ or bug could be with Goblin Raid set to “must defeat all summons)

• if 'Close Location' is confirmed with another character selected other than the active player, the summoned Bandit (possibly other monsters with pre-combat powers?) applies his power to the selected character

• Adventure 'Treasure Card' rewards may fail to unlock if you do Legendary across multiple Parties

• Aldern Foxglove can absorb damage for characters not in your location

• Amiri awarded with Hide of Fire Resistance (unique card), while the party already possesses one

• monsters with die-roll difficulty increase actually increase the difficulty of the next check after the roll (pre-combat summons, Goblin Cutpurse's Wisdom roll, recharge on pre-cobat spells...)

Some of the bugs weirdly seem to be Here Comes the Flood (HCtF) -specific, and are marked so.

Updated with:

• Adventure 3 scenarios are out of order in the Gallery

• when characters have insufficient cards on Deck Rebuild, they're only offer Basics to replenish (in AD3 should show all cards AD1 or lower)

• HctF: Turtleback Ferry power doesn't let you move

• HCtF: Black screen lock-up on closing General Store

• HCtF: most of the time, locations don't offer Close Location when player encounters the last card in the location (it is offered normally on subsequent turns)

• Locksmith Leather, Gale Armor and Superior Leather Armor's text requires 'heavy armor proficiency' to be buried (not known if the actual power is also bugged)

• Merchant discards for no effect with single character at location, when 'Give' power is selected

• Characters with 'start of turn' powers can use them twice at locations with 'start of turn' power (possibly also relevant for 'end of turn' cases)

• Ezren's Evoker role preview in the Store doesn't list the Hand Size 9 upgrade

• Quest mode power “All monsters gain the Undead trait” doesn't give the Undead trait (tested for Deathbane Crossbow)

• Glassworks power (possibly other powers that discard from the top of your deck) doesn't kill the character if he has 0 cards in his deck

• Cape of Escape's first power (move only, during your turn) doesn't work

• Flask of Ice states it gives 2d6 instead of 3d6

• Flask of Force Missile states a recharge check Arcane 13 – should be Arcane 14
  • In Characer Select screen, 'Powers' tab, the original Hand Size of characters and the power feats spent on it doesn't show - it only shows the last checked Hand Size (and any upgrades beyond it)

• If Lem choses Favorite type: Loot, he can then start without Loot card, even if he had one in his deck (tested with Medusa Mask and Sihedron Medallion)

• Amiri's Move Another doesn't work (it worked correctly before patch 1.0.3)

• Epic and Legendary card glows are switched

• Quest Mode: wild card that shuffles back henchmen if location is not closed, instead shuffles them in another location before the close attempt is made

• Flask of Force prompts Recharge/Bury instead of Discard / Bury

• Orb of Firestorm prompts Recharge / Discard instead of Recharge / Bury

•  

Edited by Longshot11
  • Like 1

-Valeros' skill close quarters does not add the melee skill as it should, I was using a frost longbow +1 it incorrectly made me roll 1d8 and 1d10 with a bonus of 1, the same as it would without the skill.

-Harsk's skill reload works...kinda. I was using a deathbane light crossbow +1, I revealed it for a combat check and afterwards it made me recharge or discard, I was not able to keep it.

-Valeros' skill close quarters does not add the melee skill as it should, I was using a frost longbow +1 it incorrectly made me roll 1d8 and 1d10 with a bonus of 1, the same as it would without the skill.

-Harsk's skill reload works...kinda. I was using a deathbane light crossbow +1, I revealed it for a combat check and afterwards it made me recharge or discard, I was not able to keep it.

Hmm? When selecting recharge doesn't it recharge the deathbane crossbow to your deck ? I'm pretty sure it works for other bow but hadn't actually had harsk use a deathbane.

Hmm? When selecting recharge doesn't it recharge the deathbane crossbow to your deck ? I'm pretty sure it works for other bow but hadn't actually had harsk use a deathbane.

Oh it recharges it, or it discards. It is suppose to be able to JUST reveal, I shouldn't have to do either