Is the Rise of the Runelords Bundle supposed to include all the characters as well or no?  I bought it and I only have access to the two starting characters (Merisiel and Kyra).  Just wondering if I'll need to unlock or buy the characters as well.  Thanks!

• Like 2

Did a bit of searching and found this.  Looks like it's a bug for right now.

Grand Executive Developer Nathan posts about the Season Pass:

As to what's included in the bundle:

• All currently released Rise of the Runelords Adventures
  • All future RotR Adventures
  • All RotR characters (including the Add-On deck characters)
  • Character Add-On Deck (deck C)
  • Promo Cards!

Bottom line: If you are giving us money, you get it all!

http://forums.obsidi...tion/?p=1800617

Does this mean that gold is pointless after purchasing the pass? I'm good with that, but just wanted to confirm that the treasure chests contain no additional items.

Did a bit of searching and found this.  Looks like it's a bug for right now.

Grand Executive Developer Nathan posts about the Season Pass:

As to what's included in the bundle:

• All currently released Rise of the Runelords Adventures
  • All future RotR Adventures
  • All RotR characters (including the Add-On deck characters)
  • Character Add-On Deck (deck C)
  • Promo Cards!
Bottom line: If you are giving us money, you get it all!

http://forums.obsidi...tion/?p=1800617

Does this mean that gold is pointless after purchasing the pass? I'm good with that, but just wanted to confirm that the treasure chests contain no additional items.

I can only speak from my experience playing the physical game, but the cards provided by the treasure chests aren't any C or Promo cards I've ever seen.  I believe they are unique to the video game, and they're only from the Chests.

Except for one, actually.  The Troubador is in the Bard Class Deck (which isn't yet available for PA)...

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I bought the bundle, and it gave me everything on the aforementioned list (including the add-on characters) except for the add-on deck © proper.  So I squandered more money/gold and got deck "C" (which again was not showing as already owned).

It's possible that this was a glitch due in part to my impatience and/or impertinence and I needlessly squandered money/gold.  More money for Obsidian Apple!  They need it!    :w00t:

Edit—Yes, it was my impatience:

If you purchased the bundle and didn't get the C deck, you should now have it (as of 7:00pm PST).  Restart the game and it should be there.

Edited by Nukenin

--/\/

I have the exact same problem. I bought the big bundle, which says all 11 heroes, but I only have access to the first two. I'm inclined to think this is a technical problem.

Make sure on the char selection screen you the "New" button is selected but not the "Experienced". All the other nine chars are considered as "new" since you never quested with them.

Once you have compiled your party make sure you always select "Experienced", otherwise you will keep making copies of existing char into a new party.

Instead of making a new thread I will ask a question here since it is about the bundle.

Is everything in the bundle accessible to f2p players or not? I will probably spent money on the game in the future because it is the most enjoyable game I have played on my phone in the last couple of years, but after I read about some players who did not receive everything they should, and I decided to wait until the bugs are fixed. I am reading comments about the various decks, but I don't know it the bundle has exclusive content.

I have already purchased Valeros and the 2 adventures that are available and at this point purchasing the bundle seems like a waste, unless there is a refund for the gold someone has spent to get the individual adventures.

All the characters and adventures should be available with gold as well as real money. The only thing I'm not sure about whether you get when you unlock things with gold is the promo cards that come with each adventure deck.

Afaik, there's no refund when you've already spent gold on individual characters/adventures, the bundle is as is.

• Like 1

Currently the only cards that I don't believe are accessible to us f2p folks are the P cards (Promo deck) that only appears to come with the full $25 purchase. I'm hoping and have suggested elsewhere that they make that deck purchasable separately. Even if it was real money only, assuming a modest price, I'd be interested.

Pretty sure everything else available right now can be bought with gold. Be careful about purchasing characters if you're going that way as 4 of them come with the character add on pack.

• Like 1

Instead of making a new thread I will ask a question here since it is about the bundle.

Is everything in the bundle accessible to f2p players or not? I will probably spent money on the game in the future because it is the most enjoyable game I have played on my phone in the last couple of years, but after I read about some players who did not receive everything they should, and I decided to wait until the bugs are fixed. I am reading comments about the various decks, but I don't know it the bundle has exclusive content.

I have already purchased Valeros and the 2 adventures that are available and at this point purchasing the bundle seems like a waste, unless there is a refund for the gold someone has spent to get the individual adventures.

I've already bought everything that is available to buy with gold, and the only thing I don't have access to from the bundle is the P deck (and the unreleased adventures, naturally).

Currently, there are three P cards: Monster (Grindylow), Ally (Poog of Zarongel) and Blessing (Blessing of Zarongel).

I don't believe that PDF includes Promo cards.

• Like 1

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."