Treasure chest cards not available for mission

Corpselocker

Question

I have tried to read the various threads, but I think there needs to be some modification to the online game.

If I was a customer and bought chests for real world money, I did so because I was stuck. I would expect to be able to use those cards. It seems like once I get through the first three missions... scenarios... whatever they are called, I ca them get them from the vault? As a paying player, you are going to remove the incintive for purchase.

Secondly, the second chest I opened, had four "poofs" without revealing a card shape or card. I don't know if this was a complete fail or the cards went to the vault. I had spent my hard earned 500 gold and I felt defeated because I did not kow if I got cards and I could not use them if I did.

Using iOS. In the poisoner mission/scenario.

13 answers to this question

Cards are boosters to the decks that can be acquired during scenarios.  Akin to the physical game where there is a box of cards that you pull from when you make the location decks, the boosters are added to that group of cards and you have a chance of encountering and acquiring them in play.

We'll look into the issue with the cards not revealing on open.

If you provide your game center name we can check your account and make sure you got the boosters you were supposed to get.

I also had the issue with the cards not revealing on open - the first treasure chest I had that came with the game didn't have any animations on open and didn't give me any cards (I checked all my cards for it)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

So, I can see my Ipad is logged into the game center, but clicking it or other places does not show me my game center name. It may be my iOS account name... I tried to run the softwear in the google store ad cannot find how to connect accounts...

Are you trying to run the game on both an iPad and an Android?  Your game center name should be whatever is displayed when you open the gamecenter app.

I also had the issue with the cards not revealing on open - the first treasure chest I had that came with the game didn't have any animations on open and didn't give me any cards (I checked all my cards for it)

What is your account name so we can check the accounts for your cards?

So, I had completed my 6 hr gaming on an ipad. I downloaded the app afterwards to my android droid phone. I did not try to merge the accounts; it was not intuitive on how to. Now, on Ipad at home, everything is a mess. Load takes me to assigning multiples of the same character to a singular mission. Nothing seems to work or play. I shut down apps; shut down the Ipad. I would love to tell you my account, but it may have been derivied automatically from my apple account. So, I cannot play, the game does not allow mw to determine a log in name/account, and android has no clue how to reconcile. I was upset that I could not get my gold or treasure, now I think I wasted a day playing and improving for nothing. I buy your games Obsidian. I did not complain through beta and after for Project Eternity. How can i tell tou my account? How much off my day of is toast? Was fun until... it wasn't.

To further explain, now as I try to log into the poison scenario, the top bar is banl to assign but there is a single portrait in the middle of the 8 spot oval map. I can drag from the single middle portrait, but then it goes awry. Also, not what I did earlier from assignment of character from the top bar of the screen.

Continue and Story are still lit up, but I can go forward clicking them. Reboot, pushing the app off of the screen, or even going back into the store does not get me back into the game. I bought the 25 runelord pack and the 2 dollar gold pack. I had one chest i opened ( maybe as in game gift or reward) that showed me 4 cards but could not add to deck; one chest of 500gold that showed "poofs" and no cards that I could tell. I cannot play at all now.

You can check your Google play games ID by running the Google play games app on your device.

For iOS run the GameCenter app.

This sounds like a syncing issue. What are the models of the two devices you used?

Also if sounds like a save got corrupted during all that. If you uninstall the and reinstall the app on both devices that would wipe the corrupted save data. Not a ideal solution, I apologize.

We'll be looking into this.

What I noticed on the treasure chest cards is that they are labeled B, 1, 2, 3, ... like the adventures are.

I believe only the cards labeled B go into the vault for the poisoner's mission. The others go into the vaults for the other adventures. And even if a card is in a vault, you'll still need to draw and acquire it during a scenario. So it is not at all like buying treasure chests in other mobile games.

Game Center name: Corpselocker

For your card issue, you should have the following:

Robe of Energy Resistance (Deck 4 Armor)

Great Club (Deck B Weapon)

Flask of Magic (Deck 4 Item)

Frost Sling +1 (Deck 1 Weapon)

Dilettante (Deck B Ally)

Flask of Firestorm (Deck 6 Item)

x2 Chevalier (Deck 5 Ally)

The game is playable on multiple platforms, but the accounts are platform specific.  There is currently no way to access the features from an iPad account on an Android.