Reporting Issues: Useful Information to Provide

Sylvanta

Question

When reporting an issue, please provide the relevant information below for your problem.

General (For all issues)

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

Login Issues

• When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?
  • On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Store Issues

• What products were purchased? 
  • What products are missing (if any)?

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Characters in Party
  • Location of each character
  • Turn Order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)
  • Like 5

I am on a G4, using Android 6.0

My problem is that when I am in setting up a quest group, the delete function is messed up.  If I delete 1 person (and it's not the character the furtherest to the left), it'll delete fine.  But if I try to delete another, it doesn't work, and it overlays the pictures on people.  If I go back to the title screen, it cleans up.  So I can delete them 1 at a time, but that is it.

The game has stopped working for me. I am on the Burnt Offerings - Local Heroes Quest. When the scenario loads no matter what location I start at or character I start with the screen is frozen, the location cards are greyed out and there are no cards showing in the timing deck.

General (For all issues)

What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.

iPad

What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc

iPad Air 2

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?

Yes

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Logged into Gamecenter

Store Issues

No

What products were purchased?

Season Pass

What products are missing (if any)?

None

Gameplay

Is pass & play on?

No Is permadeath on?

No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

Story Mode and Quest Mode

Characters in Party

Merisiel, Kyra, Valeros and Harsk

Location of each character

Doesn't matter

Turn Order

Doesn't matter

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

Normal

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)

Happens when scenario starts

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?

First

What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)

N/A

Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it?

N/A

Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

N/A

I have the same issue on an iPad2!

Ios 9.3.1 ipad

I cant bought every item from the store with gold. Its written the price is -1 gold ( minus one) and when i try to buy itsnwritten "sorry the purchase cant go through" so i cant continue my story now and cant buy any characters. It happened after i update the ios from 9.3 to 9.31 though.

Android Version 5.1.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.

No permadeath no pass and play.

In Quest Mode.

Merisiel only Character, level 9.

Location is Apothecacy.

Wildcard powers are Crow Bait and Retaliation.

I encountered Ancient Skeleton.

First exploration.

I revealed my Heavy Crossbow then I wanted to use my Power Sneak Attack+1 to discard a card. But I decided that I dont want to use my Heavy Crossbow so I pressed the red cross on the left. Then my Crossbow didn't return to my hand but stayed revealed and I couldn't use it anymore and if I use my Power Sneak Attack+1 I couldn't press the discard button for any of my cards. So recharged one but I failed the check by 1 and now I can't discard one card from the damage because I can't click the discard button. Drag and drop works.

You might want to start a new topic for each of these bugs.  This topic is for giving you the tools you need to report bugs, not for the actual bug-reports themselves.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Something which would be helpful is allowing us to upload screen shots to better explain a bug. For example, I had a game lock up after playing a card which allowed me to swap a card from my hand for one from my discard. I don't remember the name of that card played but I have a screen shot of the locked up game.

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.

Androïd (On PC, Bluestack emulator)

??? ... Windows7

• What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.

Bluestacks

Gameplay

NO

• Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

STORY

• Characters in Party

SEELAH / LINI / AMIRI / SAJAN / SEONI

GARRISON / WOODS / FARMHOUSE / WOODEN BRIDGE / WATERFRONT

• Turn Order

CHARACTER LIST

• Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

BRIGANDOOM - NORMAL MODE

• What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)

WHEN RECHARGING CURE SPELL WITH SEELAH, USING "INSPIRED GRACE" POWER

THE CHECK ISN'T A DIVINE CHECK BUT THE CHECK OF THE NEXT CARD OF THE LOCATION DECK

IT OCCURS 3 TIMES FOR NOW

Meaning that is Mending spell.

With mending you play the spell, chose the card From the hand you want to discard, chose a card From discard pile to revive. You have to drag the cards to right places.

the upper version of mending (don't remember the name)

doesn't work for other characters in the location of the spell caster.

only works for him.

bug or forgotten script ?

Something which would be helpful is allowing us to upload screen shots to better explain a bug. For example, I had a game lock up after playing a card which allowed me to swap a card from my hand for one from my discard. I don't remember the name of that card played but I have a screen shot of the locked up game.

You can absolutely upload screenshots.  I've done it several times.

If you're doing a Reply, next to the Post button is a "More Reply Options" button.  That will open up the full editor and show the "Attach Files" function.

• Like 1

You can absolutely upload screenshots.  I've done it several times.

If you're doing a Reply, next to the Post button is a "More Reply Options" button.  That will open up the full editor and show the "Attach Files" function.

not really, I have to send my screenshots to myself via text to get them below the max file size.

Ooooh.  Yeah.  I use an image editor (GIMP) to export (Save As doesn't work) the file to JPG and adjust the "quality" slider down a hair (75% is usually good) to sneak the file size down.

Hello,

General (For all issues)

What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.

iPad

What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

ios 9.3.2

What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.

iPad pro 12,9

Login Issues

No

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?

No

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Logged into Game Center

Store Issues

No

What products were purchased?

Season pass

What products are missing (if any)?

None

Gameplay

Is pass & play on? Is permadeath on?

pass & play off

Permadeth on

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

Story mode

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

Approach to thistletop, normal

I think there is a problem with permadeth : when I forfeit a game and there is not enough cards in a deck character to draw up to his hand size, he does not perish.

I should not be able to do so... but I do and I feel like a cheater ;)

Maybe I missed something ?

Thank you.

I think there is a problem with permadeth : when I forfeit a game and there is not enough cards in a deck character to draw up to his hand size, he does not perish.

I should not be able to do so... but I do and I feel like a cheater ;)

This is a known "bug", reported to and acknowledged by the Devs.

Pardon my copy/paste, but noone is replying to my post, so I'm putting it here in the hopes that someone can help.

"I've been playing for a while now in quest mode, and had purchased Ezren, Lem and Valeros at different times, so their experience was different than Merisiel and Kyra. Today I completed a quest, I recall that Ezren has just hit 10th level and I think Kyra and Merisiel were at 18. I left to look at the patch notes, came back to look at the store and collect my daily gold, then went to start a new quest only to find that all my experienced characters have disappeared. 

I'm running on a Droid Turbo 2, Android version 6.0, I am aware that phones aren't currently supported but would still like some advice.

I'd really rather not have to start from scratch if at all possible. Also, I can't seem to see all my treasures I got from chests, the filtering in the vault is confusing and seems arbitrary as to seeing cards in quest mode or story(which I don't play). Any thoughts? "

...The next day...

"Ok, weird update to this.

My experienced characters from quest mode now exist as story mode characters with their decks and "levels" (e.g. skill/card/power points) intact, but I can't get them back into quest mode.
What do I do? "

Edited by Ssj4sg2

I am on an ipad air and am currently running ios 9.1

My issue is with the store. I went to buy the $4.99 4000 gold , I entered my information for apple and it went through but then the game popped with some text saying something didn't exist and I did not receive the 4000 gold. I proceeded to check itunes to see that I was charged and then was eventually redirected here. Any help or aid would be appreciated

General (For all issues)

Issue happened on HTC M8 with Android 6.0.

Login Issues

Unable to login to my google account after patching to 1.0.3.

When the game launched, a popup window asked me to login to the Google Play, and after I chose my account from that, a welcome message is up as well.

After entering the main menu screen, the left top box showed "Link Social Gaming Network" and poped the same Google Play account login window when clicked.

But the state remained the same if I tried to connect the account again from there.

Store items are disabled and keeps asking me to link account.

Money and purchased items were not visible from store, but my characters progress/items in both story mode and quest mode are still available.

General (For all issues)

Issue happened on HTC M8 with Android 6.0.

Login Issues

Unable to login to my google account after patching to 1.0.3.

When the game launched, a popup window asked me to login to the Google Play, and after I chose my account from that, a welcome message is up as well.

After entering the main menu screen, the left top box showed "Link Social Gaming Network" and poped the same Google Play account login window when clicked.

But the state remained the same if I tried to connect the account again from there.

Store items are disabled and keeps asking me to link account.

Money and purchased items were not visible from store, but my characters progress/items in both story mode and quest mode are still available.

After I tried to clear my google play game data, I could log in to the game correctly.

But all my earned gold was gone while the characters data and store purchased info remained.

When logging in with the same account from bluestack emulator on PC, the earned gold is still there.

But all newly purchased items from PC were not synced to my phone.

It seems that although my PC and phone logged in via the same google play gaming account, but their progress forked.

Any chances/workaround I could make them synchronize again ?

My main characters progress are all on my phone, but the gold info is now available on PC only.

Which would be a bit difficult for me to choose which one to keep. :(

Just so's y'all know, this topic isn't here for reporting bugs.  It's here to inform you what information to include when you create a new topic to report your bugs.

Nvidia Shield, 6.0 android, game stucks in third scenario of new 3 adventure after closing store location: roll to gain items to location and cannt do anything. Background is black.

I am using iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3.2,

Neither 'Pass and Play' nor "Permadeath' is ON. On store mode.

In story mode, at the party member selection page. After I select two or above members each with one "SAMISEN" card in their own deck to the story team and go to the card arrangement page. All other member's "SAMISEN" card auto disappear except one copy still exist in one of the member's deck. The missing ! Sign appear on every member's item tab with " SAMISEN" card except one of the member. This "bug" already cause me to loss a few copies of SAMISEN card which I cumulate in story mode adventure.

For now, I find a temporary solution, as to quit the game and re-continue the story progress. Instead of clicking the continue to play button in the card arrange page, which forcefully evaporate my extra copies of "SAMISEN" card on other story member and force me to choose the basic item cards to replace the "emptied" item card slot in order to progress the game.

Please fix this error/bug, as this stop me from placing more than one copy of "SAMISEN" card to a single member. Now I have an issue, as I have to create extra new spare member every time. In order to only store 1 copy of "SAMISEN" card, every time I gain this card from story adventure, if I don't want to loss it.

Just for extra info, I can still "see" the SAMISEN card from members that auto loss this card. After I use my temporary solution as to quit the game, then continue the story. Then from the "view card" on the member selection page, you can see the card SAMISEN there.

But the issue to transfer more that one copy of SAMISEN card to a single member still exist. Extra copy of this card still evaporate when multiple member with this card are selected to the same team and go to the card arrangement page. Please fix this (PROBLEM). Thank you.

Issue: If you use the spell Scrying and subsequently cancel playing the card by hitting the red "X" button prior to selecting a card type (i.e. Spell, Item, Blessing etc.), the card type selection bar does not disappear even though the Scrying card returns to your hand from the discard area.

If you then select a card type the card type selection menu disappears as expected, but no other buttons are available. This effectively blocks turn progression.

Workaround: exit app entirely and restart. Turn will start from just before playing the card.

This bug occurred numerous every time the I decide not to play the card prior to selecting a card type. It did not matter who the caster was (Sorceress or Wizard).

See below for system details.

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.
    • iPad mini 3
    • Latest OS

Gameplay

• No. No.
    • Story
  • Characters in Party
    • Sorceress, Cleric, Monk (but happened with other parties as well.)
    • Various
  • Turn Order
    • Various
    • Various
    • Pre-enounter
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
    • Pre-exploration
    • No.
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)
    • No encounter.

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? iPad Air 2
  • What version of the OS are you running? iOS 9.3.2
  • What model is the device? iPad Air 2

Store Issues

• What products were purchased?  Daily Gold, Rise of the Runelords Bundle
  • What products are missing (if any)? Prior to the 1.0.3 update, several days of Daily Gold were missed due to timers greater than 24 hours.

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on? No
  • Is permadeath on? No
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Both Quest Mode and Story Mode have different issues.
  • Characters in Party: Kyra and Merisiel are the make-up of both parties.
  • Location of each character:
    • Quest Mode: Kyra @ Academy, Merisiel @ unsure (not the academy), unable to interact when I access Quest Mode.
    • Story Mode: Kyra @ General Store, Merisiel @ General Store
  • Turn Order:
    • Quest Mode: Kyra then Merisiel
    • Story Mode: Merisiel then Kyra
    • Quest Mode: Standard Difficulty, unable to interact when I access Quest Mode.
    • Story Mode: Standard Difficulty - The Skinsaw Murders, Undead Uprising 2-1
    • Quest Mode: During Kyra's turn, after using the heal spell, clicked on recharge, card disappeared, no dice appeared, unable to interact with the screen (have to exit app to do anything).
    • Story Mode: During Kyra's turn, after closing the General Store, dice to add cards appears and can be rolled (random number each time, not a fixed number), cards appear to go into location deck, when top card is pulled to give to Kyra's hand, the background goes black and card does not appear.
    • Quest Mode: Subsequent Explore (unsure of last card encountered other than Heal spell)
    • Story Mode: First Explore (Kyra moved to General Store to banish a card to close location)
    • Quest Mode: No
    • Story Mode: No
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters) No
  • Like 1

Hi there ! 

here is a gameplay bug.

I'm stuck in the scenario "attack on sandpoint" where I have to chose to close or not the cathedral location.  If I chose no. clicking on the blue arrow just do nothing. If I click yes and then the red cross, I have no avalaible choice to continue to play.

The idea is that I want to close the location with the cleric and not with the rogue.

here is a screenshot. (as soon as i find how to add it to this msg)