Reporting Issues: Useful Information to Provide

Sylvanta

Question

When reporting an issue, please provide the relevant information below for your problem.

General (For all issues)

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

Login Issues

• When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?
  • On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Store Issues

• What products were purchased? 
  • What products are missing (if any)?

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Characters in Party
  • Location of each character
  • Turn Order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)
  • Like 5

I have an iPad 2, 32 GB, using iOS 9.3.1. 

The game keeps crashing during the tutorial with Orik and Ameiko. 

Neither 'Pass and Play' nor "Permadeath' is ON. 

It's crashed at least once during each location. 

The encounters were all over the map (monsters, items, etc.)

• Like 1

Ipad 2, 57 Go capacity

modèle : MC775FD/A

version Os : 9.3.1 (13E238)

Login Issues

• When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?

NO,

just a box with "logged in successfully!" in the centre of the screen

• On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Logged in to GameCenter

Gameplay :

Freezing on the quest mode before enter in a quest.

Using returning throwing axe, give to ancient skeleton +7 to his strength

often kick out off the game

Rules issue :

I can't banish a boon before making a check to be sure it won't pollute my deck

@arcaril: besides your game crashing too much, the +7 to the ancient skeleton encounter difficulty in correct. It gets +3 because the ace does slashing damage and a skeleton is resilient to slashing and piercing damage (you need to hit it with a bludgeoning weapon like a mace or a staff or with bare hands) and it also gets +4 if you are using an Elite weapon and your character is not proficient with weapons. This is described on Elite cards such as the Returning Axe and you can check on your character's info panel that he/she is not proficient with weapons (some characters may be able to become proficient with weapons thanks to a scenario or adventure reward that grants a proficiency upgrade, but if the character sheet downs even have the icon for weapon proficiency, he/she will never be able to acquire that power)

The game has stopped working for me. I am on the Burnt Offerings - Local Heroes Quest. When the scenario loads no matter what location I start at or character I start with the screen is frozen, the location cards are greyed out and there are no cards showing in the timing deck.

General (For all issues)

What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.

iPad

What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc

iPad Air 2

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games?

Yes

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)

Logged into Gamecenter

Store Issues

No

What products were purchased?

Season Pass

What products are missing (if any)?

None

Gameplay

Is pass & play on?

No Is permadeath on?

No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

Story Mode and Quest Mode

Characters in Party

Merisiel, Kyra, Valeros and Harsk

Location of each character

Doesn't matter

Turn Order

Doesn't matter

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

Normal

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)

Happens when scenario starts

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?

First

What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)

N/A

Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it?

N/A

Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

N/A

• Like 2

As an update to my earlier issue. I have gone through and removed various characters in my party and I get the same error. A frozen screen as soon as the scenario starts. The location deck is graded out and there is no image on the timer deck. I have also gone back to an earlier campaign and get the same error with that as well. I have taken screenshots if you would like them.

• Like 1

I got the same issue that RenoGeek. I just failed the Local Hero Quest, and the game stopped working.

I'm playing in a iPad Mini 2, bought the season pass and I was logged out. I think the problem is with the save file, because I can start a new game and is working fine. I just cant play with my old save file after Local Hero. The interface is frozen.

Also, if a character dies in a quest and you win the reward is lost, even if you replay the scenario. Is a shame because I love the game, but now is almost unplayable.

Edited by D64
  • Like 2

I saw a work around stating there are issues with parties of four or more. I shrank my party to two and one and still get the same issue. I haven't tried starting a new game to see if that works. Really sucks since the game is currently unusable. Wish getting refunds through the apple store wasn't such a nightmare.

• Like 1

Device: Android (emulated)

Issue:

After completing Skinsaw Murders on normal, in the card redistribution screen, I moved the gold-bordered spear reward card (didn't note the name) from the party fighter to the unequipped section to give it to my cleric.  When I did, it disappeared, gone from the game completely.  All other loot gained as adventure rewards was able to be moved around fine, but that spear is just gone.

Device: Android (emulated)

Issue:

After completing Skinsaw Murders on normal, in the card redistribution screen, I moved the gold-bordered spear reward card (didn't note the name) from the party fighter to the unequipped section to give it to my cleric.  When I did, it disappeared, gone from the game completely.  All other loot gained as adventure rewards was able to be moved around fine, but that spear is just gone.

This is a UI issue.  When you put it in the unequipped section, it goes from "Weapon" to "Loot".  You may notice that there is no "Loot" button (would look like a sparkling crown) to view unequipped Loot cards.  The only way to see it again is to click the "Show All" button.

Edited by da_mayor

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I have a bug that makes my team of characters unable to be played any more

I am playing on IPad with retinal display (ipad4)

iOS 9.3.1

No pass and play no permadeath

Team Valeros, Seoni, Merisiel, Kyra

I had clicked Thistletop Delve on heroic difficulty but before I started to pick locations I remembered I wanted to buy a chest.  So I clicked the option button on the bottom left. clicked the chest icon.  Clicked buy more, bought a chest, then clicked the chest icon (that now said 1) in the top right.  I opened my chest then hit back twice.  It kicked me back to home screen so I clicked continue.  When I tried to start the mission there were a few odd errors.  It told me my characters didn't have enough equipment (and indeed some of it was missing, likely my +2 quarterstaff) and my characters were all shifted to the right with blanks on the left.  The game would not let me add new items to make up the ones missing either.  I just was unable to start.  When I tried to look at my team by clicking the icon of the hero on bottom left, it opens fine but my first two spots are blank and I can not fill them and my 4 heroes are in the last 4 spots.  If I exit all the way out and look click story instead of continue my roster says it has 6 people with valeros and seoni listed twice.

No because that save file has most propably been corrupted. You can delete old party and make a new by using experienced characters.

Hopefully there will be less corrupted save files in the future because of this patch.

Most likely there still Are a lot of bugs that can cause problems, but bugs has to be eliminated one by one... Sooner or later there Are less of them.

Hi guys.

I have two parties currently running the story: Merisiel & Kyra which just beat adventure 0.2 (Poison Pill) and Lini & Lem which are in the middle of a Poison Pill session.

Yesterday I updated the game.

When I loaded the Merisiel & Kyra save (I was in the adventure selection screen) and opened the party manager, in the upper side of the screen, where available (experienced) characters are listed, duplicates for Lini and Lem had been created.

I have no intention of adding those two characters to the current party, but is this a sign the save got corrupted? Is it safe for me to keep on playing with Merisiel and Kyra or I'd better start off with a fresh save?

Let's say I want to add Lem to the party. Which Lem should I choose? How can I tell the original from the clone? If I add the clone, will I corrupt my save somehow?

Running on iPad 3 iOS 9.3.1

Duplicated characters Are not good in non experienced croup. In the experienced characters every Group has different version of each character, so there it is just as it should be. The best is to give each experienced character a nice Name ( you can rename experienced characters. So for example if you have 3 Harsks They could be named like:

- Harks the dragon slayer

- Keen eye Harsk

- Gert (Harsk twin brother)

It help to identify those different Harsk From each others.

Thank you for your reply Hannibal, but I don't think I understand it quite right.

I only have two parties currently active in story mode: Lini & Lem and Merisiel & Kyra. I'm expecting to have multiple copies of experienced characters if the same character is present in different story mode save slots, but how can I have double Lini and Lem if they only star in ONE saved game? If it's right, why do I only have one copy of Merisiel and Kyra in the experienced characters roster?

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4
  • What model is the device? Andy Emulator, Bluestacks Emulator and Galaxy J5

Gameplay

• I can't load my experienced party (rogue and clerig) neither my progress on another device, but my gold and what i purchased is correct...

Thank you for your reply Hannibal, but I don't think I understand it quite right.

I only have two parties currently active in story mode: Lini & Lem and Merisiel & Kyra. I'm expecting to have multiple copies of experienced characters if the same character is present in different story mode save slots, but how can I have double Lini and Lem if they only star in ONE saved game? If it's right, why do I only have one copy of Merisiel and Kyra in the experienced characters roster?

Then it is the bug.

• I'm playing on Android, version 5.1
  • Playing on a Sony Xperia phone (model E5306)

I ran into a couple of problems:

1. In quest mode, over multiple sessions I reached level 9 with my party of four characters (Valeros, Merisiel, Ezren and Kyra). When starting my new session now and going to the experience characters screen, my Kyra seems to have been deleted (needless to say, I did not delete her myself).

2. I'm not sure if this one is a bug or is the intended behavior, but when I started a new story mode (with fresh versions of characters I used before) I no longer get the gold rewards for completing quests. Is it intended that once I get the gold reward for a certain difficulty level I will no longer be awarded gold for completing it with a new party?

Thanks.

Android 4.4.2, Lenovo B8080-H

Progress lost in Story mode after spontaneous device reboot.

I was about to close the last location of Brigandoom adventure (boss fight, two cards recharge pahase) when my device rebooted and after that I'm unable to continue story mode with my party. Note that spontaneous reboots happen sometimes with my device and they are not related to PA game.

Tried to clear app cache but that didn't help.

Tapping 'Continue' on the main screen does nothing, restoring save from Story menu doesn't work.I can start new party and paly quest mode though.

@Runo5: game saves are NOT shared between devices, meaning you can't play on one and continue from where you left the game on another device. Only gold and purchases are account-bound and you have them on all the devices you log from using he same account.

2. I'm not sure if this one is a bug or is the intended behavior, but when I started a new story mode (with fresh versions of characters I used before) I no longer get the gold rewards for completing quests. Is it intended that once I get the gold reward for a certain difficulty level I will no longer be awarded gold for completing it with a new party?

I may have gotten it wrong, but I think that after the last patch, the gold is earned only once on normal and heroic, while you should still be able to earn it in every run at Legendary difficulty. It has been made so to avoid gold farming on "easy" scenarios.