Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Known Issues (And some possible fixes) in 1.0.2

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

raptorixx

raptorixx

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Also regarding the duplication of party members.... Just reform the party.. ie I just removed my characters completely and then took a new one and activated that party and then directly went back and formed my old party back together and then the duplication issue was solved.

Dwtheriault

Dwtheriault

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
I have an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.1 and just tried a quest with two characters and IT WORKED! No lock up or freeze. I got my butt kicked but that's ok. It didn't freeze up. Tried and 1, 2, and 3 works but tried 4 and it froze. Thanks for the suggestion, tech support!

DLJ

DLJ

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

I have an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.1 and just tried a quest with two characters and IT WORKED! No lock up or freeze. I got my butt kicked but that's ok. It didn't freeze up. Tried and 1, 2, and 3 works but tried 4 and it froze. Thanks for the suggestion, tech support!

Glad that it is working for someone, at least. I have been completely unable to launch quest mode at all, just freezes at the launch screen. Only way to continue is to kill the process and restart. Platform is a 128GB iPad Pro (iOS 9.3.1)

Edit: Not having risked anything in IAP until this bug is fixed I only have the base cards. Tried one character, two characters (adding them to the party in either order), standard, heroic and legendary quest types, connected to network and with radios off and finally launching after a total system restart. Locks up completely regardless.

Edited by DLJ, 04 May 2016 - 07:45 AM.

noratora

noratora

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Playing PF on ios (ipad). Seems to be working ok so far...but it's not letting me log in! Whenever I click "continue" it gives me the "WARNING You are currently offline!" message, but when I click "Login," absolutely nothing happens, except the dialogue box vanishes. I can play offline to my heart's content, but it would sure be nice to start getting that gold!

Matsu Kurisu

Matsu Kurisu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 89 posts

Playing PF on ios (ipad). Seems to be working ok so far...but it's not letting me log in! Whenever I click "continue" it gives me the "WARNING You are currently offline!" message, but when I click "Login," absolutely nothing happens, except the dialogue box vanishes. I can play offline to my heart's content, but it would sure be nice to start getting that gold!

on ipad you need to go to Settings / Game Centre and log in there
I hit the same problem as I disabled everything unless I explicitly have to use it

Hamster45

Hamster45

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

"Icy Longspear +1" appears to be triggering the lack of Weapon proficiency with Lini.  I got into this situation from Amirii passing the spear over and noticed my +'s dropped away.

"Goblin Warchanter" causes everyone in the party to make a wisdom check even though the card states "you" to make the check NOT "all characters"

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
In pathfinder adventure card game "you" means all characters, so it is plurar.

VilanceD

VilanceD

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:VilanceD
  • Xbox Gamertag:VilanceDAsari

Seeing most of the bugs described, but none of the visual ones. Game works pretty well other than quest mode (only works for 2 people, but seriously 6 turns??).

Two repetitive bugs not listed I am getting:

Paladin's special ability "Inspired Grace" changes the required difficulty to whatever the card next in the stack is. So if the check is on the last card in the stack at a location shows "None" with a difficulty 0 and gives me a d6. Inadvertently allows peeking, but sometimes makes checks much harder.

On the mission "Foul misgivings" (think that is 3-3), game was crashing when I encountered the haunts. Not right away, when a character got a haunt it would often crash on there next explore.

Smartphone: Droid Turbo - SKU - XT1254

Android Version 5.1

Conf Vsn: F14.MOT.XT1254.0

Sys Version: 23.21.44

Build #: SU4TL-44

Well aware that technically smartphones not currently supported, so if these two bugs do not currently occur on the tablets can be sidelined untile smartphone fixes are to be started.

Thanks, love the game look forward to the next expansion.

Vilance

Kexibq

Kexibq

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Hello.

First of all, Thank you for making this app!

About problem with quest mode.

Now its unfreeze but it gives me only 6-10 blessings in blessing deck. Is it ok or something goes wrong?

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Load the game patch... Then it should be ok.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 06 May 2016 - 09:09 AM.

Yury1975

Yury1975

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 74 posts
I have just lost my best Bastard Sword +1 - I have revealed and then canceled the action, and the sword disappeared forever ;(((
Is this nasty bug fixed in the patch - I do not want to risk any other remaining weapon that I spent a lot of effort and luck to earn?

whoopdido

whoopdido

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 38 posts
When will the "character dying and not getting the skill feat" bug be fixed?

When I originally finished Black Fang's Dungeon Harsk died so he didn't get the skill feat. I've beaten it again numerous times since and Harsk still has not received the skill feat. I assumed the patch would have addressed this so I just beat it again and still no skill feat so Harsk is still one behind the others. When will this be fixed? Will Harsk always be one skill feat behind the others? It's very annoying.

Drakthal

Drakthal

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Often when i add a weapon in a fight the monster challenge goes up as well. "We are not just talking skeletons getting +3 here"

Just fought a bandit on elite where when i used my +1 longsword he went from his regular 8 challenge rating to a 14. Anyone else having this problem?

• torm3ntin likes this

Trice

Trice

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Had a new bug happen.

I-Pad

Succeeded in a Quest with a mixed level party.

When advancement happened the lower level was supposed to get a skill feat (attribute feat?) and the other three were able to pick power feats.

For the low level none of the + would work in any way but when I went to powers I could check the box to move on to the next step. 

But after I did this poor Kyra was now 3rd level and didn't have either the power feat or the skill feat, all the other characters were fine.

Will she be able to pick a feat in the future?

Anyway was discouraging enough to put the game down for the weekend and I've been fairly addicted.

Witts11

Witts11

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Often when i add a weapon in a fight the monster challenge goes up as well. "We are not just talking skeletons getting +3 here"
Just fought a bandit on elite where when i used my +1 longsword he went from his regular 8 challenge rating to a 14. Anyone else having this problem?

Check the scenario, creature, and encounter descriptions. Often times there are modifiers you might be overlooking.

da_mayor

da_mayor

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

What character was using the longsword?  Anyone without Weapon Proficiency (Valeros, Harsk, Amiri, and Seelah start with it; Lem, Kyra, Merisel, Sajan (when he gets a role card), and Lini don't start with it, but can get it later; Seoni and Ezren can NEVER get it) adds +4 to combat difficulties using (among other things) a +1 Longsword.  Add that to a Wildcard power that raises the difficulties of banes by two, and, voila!  14.

RagingGoblin

RagingGoblin

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:solomonkane84

I have an Android tablet SM-P605 (Galaxy Note 10.1, Android 4.4.2) and had a lot of trouble logging into the GooglePlayGames on the main screen until finally I turned OFF option "use this account to automatically login to all new games" on the Google Play Games. By default it was turned on. My OS language is Polish though, so I might have translated it incorrectly. It is a second option to un-tick on settings page of a Google Play Games account. Nothing else seemed to help me, but this one did. I hope it helps somebody else.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier.

CanisDirus

CanisDirus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Gameplay

- If a character dies in a scenario, they will not get rewards on a subsequent playthrough.

Potential Workaround: If a character dies, forfeit the scenario

Just experienced this (Nexus 7 Tablet, Current Android as of this date) - the workaround did not work.  Have tried replaying on multiple difficulties with multiple permutations of characters - the one who died in my initial playthrough still does not receive the scenario reward.

Thanks a ton for looking into these!

Yury1975

Yury1975

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 74 posts

Gameplay

- If a character dies in a scenario, they will not get rewards on a subsequent playthrough.

Potential Workaround: If a character dies, forfeit the scenario

Just experienced this (Nexus 7 Tablet, Current Android as of this date) - the workaround did not work.  Have tried replaying on multiple difficulties with multiple permutations of characters - the one who died in my initial playthrough still does not receive the scenario reward.

Thanks a ton for looking into these!

You should forfeit until end of scenario certainly.

Yury1975

Yury1975

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 74 posts

I have just lost my best Bastard Sword +1 - I have revealed and then canceled the action, and the sword disappeared forever ;(((
Is this nasty bug fixed in the patch - I do not want to risk any other remaining weapon that I spent a lot of effort and luck to earn?

Again((((
Revealed my new Bastard Sword, cancel it and lost the sword forever due to this nasty bug. Is there any chance that this bug will be fixed soon?
Or do anyone understand at least when it happens, so what situations should be avoided?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users