Bought the season pass or daily gold, content did not unlock? Please read this.

StormbringerGT

Question

Hello!

If you bought the season pass and the content for it did not unlock please send an email to: support@obsidian.net

PFID# (Located in the setting window of the main menu)

Google Play/GameCenter username
The email tied to that account.

What content are you missing, Characters, Adventures, Daily Gold etc.
Proof of Purchase

Please do NOT post your personal information publicly here in the forums.

Thanks!

Also please take a look here, we have had people report some things that they have been able to do to restore access to their season pass content.
http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86217-possible-temporary-work-around/

I purchased the bundle for pathfinder. Everything seemed to be showing up except the C deck.

This is the steps that I did to get it to working.

I closed all apps running on my iPad.

Opened Game Center and then closed it.

Reset the iPad with the home button and power Barron held down.

Once it restarted I opened Game Center.

I then opened up the pathfinder game and all my bundle purchases were showing including deck C.

I did not have it still so I stopped the app, removed my Google account to log out of Play, turn off phone then back on, added my Google account and signed back in, started app up again.

Still don't have access to characters or adventure bundle after I bought it last night.

...and now it is showing up. Not sure what got it to work, but cards in Deck C are showing in the gallery.

If you bought the season pass you'll need to restart the app to see the deck C cards. They were missing earlier and have been restored server side.

...and now it is showing up. Not sure what got it to work, but cards in Deck C are showing in the gallery.

If you bought the season pass you'll need to restart the app to see the deck C cards. They were missing earlier and have been restored server side.

Not only did it work for me, as soon as I restarted I immediately bagged a Deathbringer. This is what I call service!

• Like 1

This is ridiculous, I've tried everything in these forums and nothing has worked. I have even emailed support but they have not responded. I just expect a full refund at this point, I can't even purchase the bundle a second time because it's still listed as owned. 

Yeah, if I toss $25 at a mobile game I expect it to work for the most part.  I know it's new and all that and I totally understand but it's still frustrating to pay that and get essentially nothing as of right now.  I've done all the steps listed here to no avail and have sent an email with no response as of yet.  Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

All the characters got unlocked immediately, but I'm not seeing any "Deck C" cards in my vault.  Currently, I can only see the B cards (when I try AD1 or AD2, it says, "This Deck List is unavailable for the current Adventure.").  What are some cards I can look for to indicate whether I have the Character Add-on deck?  (In the physical game, one that stands out is the Sage's Journal.)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

All the characters got unlocked immediately, but I'm not seeing any "Deck C" cards in my vault.  Currently, I can only see the B cards (when I try AD1 or AD2, it says, "This Deck List is unavailable for the current Adventure.").  What are some cards I can look for to indicate whether I have the Character Add-on deck?  (In the physical game, one that stands out is the Sage's Journal.)

Check the Gallery screen at the main menu and see if the deck C cards are showing up in there.

Found them in the Vault.  Didn't see C and P buttons on the far right.

When I look at P cards, I don't see any, but I KNOW they're in the Vault, because the Blessing of Zarongel (sp?) showed up in my blessings deck at one point.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I'm also having a problem. I purchased the season pass for my Air pad 2 and nothing is showing up. I rebooted as everyone is saying. Did that numerous times without success and even uninstalled to reinstall in hopes the restore purchases would work but still nothing... I don't see how to sync this because there is nothing to sync to... I have different email accounts for my iPad and android. I made my purchase on the iPad and at this point is all I care about. Feeling a little ripped off at this point...

I have done the reset steps, the unlink and relink steps, everything that has been posted. I still don't have any of the bundle content on my samsung tab 2 or Droid Turbo 2 :(

I have done the reset steps, the unlink and relink steps, everything that has been posted. I still don't have any of the bundle content on my samsung tab 2 or Droid Turbo 2 :(

So I emailed tech support with my proof of purchase and everything. Still no response or access to any bundle content. Any time frame for when access to content might be restored? I known you have a lot going on. Thank you

Same issue as most.  Purchased season pass and have no access to any of the content.  I have tried all of the work arounds and no dice.  The bundle shows up as purchased in game,  and I was charged for it but non of the content is available.  E-mailed tech support over the weekend but no response.  Has anyone (who was unable to resolve the issue themselves) gotten a fix from the other end?  How about an ETA?  

PS quest mode is broken for me as well.

Hi.

I unlocked all content on my Phone. But im not getting it on my tablet. Both linked to googleplay.

Is it possible to unlock on both devices?

If not i want to switch to my tablet, how?

If thats not possible i want av refund,how?

Thanks

I bought the season pass last week and didn't have access to the cards.  I tried all the suggested fixes, no luck.  I emailed customer service about it and exercised a little patience.  They managed to fix the issue and generously refunded some gold I'd spent unlocking the first adventure and a character (using all in-game earned gold).

I was a little bummed over the weekend, but I'm super happy now.

Though I was kind of enjoying the challenge of earning enough gold to unlock future expansions and characters...

Anyway, solid customer service.  

• Like 1