Not receiving gold for completed Missions?

_Harwin_

Question

After the tutorial, I did "Brigandoom" Normal.  At the end screen, it said "0 gold received".

Then it popped up a message saying that I should select Brigandoom ( Bug: Should this have occurred earlier? )

I selected it and was put into "Heroic" Brigandoom.  I finished that, and now had ~155 gold.

Then I went to select my next mission and clicked on the "Skull" icon next to the mission selection and saw the descriptions for Normal/Heroic/Legendary, indicating that for Poison Pill and Brigandoom they'd reward 100/150/200 gold respectively.

I selected Poison Pill Normal, but ended up having to cancel out of it due to another bug(mentioning in case cancelling out is relevant).  I then completed Poison Pill normal and saw "0 gold received" at mission complete.  I did end up receiving a little gold (presumably for defeating banes)

When I came back to select another mission, it didn't display any gold rewards for Poison Pill when I clicked this time.

12 answers to this question

Hmm Thanks for the report we'll look into this.

While you were playing these did you get a message saying you were disconnected and then reconnected at any point? If you happened to beat a scenario and you were disconnected or not online or out of wifi range you would not be rewarded with any gold.

Only Legendary difficulty scenarios can be repeatedly played for gold.

I had this happen to me as well when I first started playing.  On at least 2 of the scenarios (level B, very first time thru, normal difficulty), the rewards screen showed 0 gold / 0 gold (instead of 100 gold / current amount of gold you own).

I have never received any kind of disconnect error or pop-up.

It might have been a display bug, I'm not sure.  I managed to have 750-ish gold after completing all 3 'B' scenarios across all difficulties (3x normal, 3x medium, 3x hard) with just Meresil and Kyra.  but I'm pretty sure I should have had more?

Just wanted to report I got this bug last night. 

I noticed during the 2nd scenario, it wasn't giving me gold for killing monsters and closing locations.

Sure enough, at the end of the scenario, after winning, 0 gold was rewarded. 

While you were playing these did you get a message saying you were disconnected and then reconnected at any point? If you happened to beat a scenario and you were disconnected or not online or out of wifi range you would not be rewarded with any gold.

I did not receive any such message/warning.

AHHH! Please put a ticket in to change the reward screen to say "You already completed this mission, complete it on Legendary to get a reward!!"

Also just replayed first mission "Attack on sandpoint" on Legendary and it did not pay out on completition. I am signed into google play.

Edited by VilanceD