Kyra's Heal Ability

Troymk1

Question

Getting lots of problems with this ability

I'm rolling so poorly in combat that I have been using it much more than I ever remember. On the bright side I'm finding bugs with it.

On one occasion it didn't add the +1 on the d4+1 cards healed and I received 1 only on a roll of 1. (Yes there was more to heal in the discard pile :) )

Also,

By triggering the look around at locations button to see where she should go before she moved, the ability was no longer highlighted and I was unable to use it after movement.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

By triggering the look around at locations button to see where she should go before she moved, the ability was no longer highlighted and I was unable to use it after movement.

This seems to be a general issue with hero powers - they become inactive if you go to the Scenario Map, and you need to go back 'inside' your hero's location to highlight the power again. Can't tell if it's a bug or a design decision, but it's been vexing me too.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

If you use the power in situations where you are suffering a -1 penalty, it's right that the heal power only cured 1d4 wounds. Was the +1 box displayed under the d4 die before rolling? If not, that means there was a -1 penalty from something.

If you use the power in situations where you are suffering a -1 penalty, it's right that the heal power only cured 1d4 wounds. Was the +1 box displayed under the d4 die before rolling? If not, that means there was a -1 penalty from something.

If this is true - this is a bug. There is no effect in the game that should apply penalty to your healing roll.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Not in the base game, but if there is a Wildcard rule or higher-difficulty rule that does it, anything could happen.

However, the roll to see how many cards you heal is NOT (much to everyone's sadness) a Check, so it can't be enhanced by powers or boons or whatnot, and neither can it be affected by rules that affect Checks.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."