Can't rebuild decks

Kommunizdiy

Question

11 answers to this question

I have this exact problem. During Poison Pill I had to banish some cards. In the deck building phase after the scenario I don't have enough cards to make a complete deck. There are no cards in the bottom (in the "available" section) unless I drag them from one of my character's decks. It seems this is fatal, no way to advance.

2acsQCl.jpg

I have more info. If I view the party as a whole (using the button in the top right), Kyra and Merisiel are DUPED (see screenshot). So there's 4 total characters in the party (2 each of Kyra and Merisiel) which explains the weird numbers in the bottom. I cannot see any way to change the decks for the two phantom characters, so they have too many cards in their respective decks. This is what I assume is blocking me from advancing.

0IHaxOS.jpg

After poison pill I ran into the same issue, but the green arrow was lit and after pressing it, I had all the basic cards show up to fill the deck with. I wish I had all the basics in between to choose from in available. Maybe in future update?

After poison pill I ran into the same issue, but the green arrow was lit and after pressing it, I had all the basic cards show up to fill the deck with. I wish I had all the basics in between to choose from in available. Maybe in future update?

Yes this is working as intended currently, but this is something we would like to revisit in the furture; The ability to have you edit your deck between scenarios until you beat Black Fang's. Dungeon

Yes this is working as intended currently, but this is something we would like to revisit in the furture; The ability to have you edit your deck between scenarios until you beat Black Fang's. Dungeon

It would be helpful if you could select from the basic card set every time you're rebuilding the deck. It would make this a non-issue as well as offer a little more deck customization.

• Like 1

It ist also very intuitive how to get missing cards.

I knew about the rule of adding missing cards from the box (in the boardgame, vault in the digital) to complete the deck building, but even then,only after reading this post was i able to continue.

Some clarification for those who dont know the rules about deck rebuilding and a more visual way showing how to proceed are definately required.

Thanks for advice. I been able to complete deck and continue play the game.

But after few defeats by epic black dragon (I want to buy bundle, but game have to many bugs and not very frienly, maybe later) I have too many cards I my Vault (red numbers below) and can't leave deck building screen again. I want to include screenshots but don't know how.

One question before I leave: can I somehow rebuild character decks freely(not after quests)?

I'm having the same problem but the green arrow DOES NOT allow me to continue.

I'm having the same problem but the green arrow DOES NOT allow me to continue.

Known issue that we are currently working on. Thanks for reporting it!