Offline play

divi8

Question

7 answers to this question

If the game is online when you make that purhases... Yes. You just don't get anything new when playing offline. No gold, no rewards etc...

Ok, so you can buy everything you can acquire playing online, offline in IAP?

Yes, everything you bye while in online Are saved to your account and can be used when you play offline.

But if you get anything whole playing offline it will not move or at least it did not move in the beta. It would require some kind of sync option and it could case very bizarre things when using same account in different devices!

If the game is online when you make that purhases... Yes. You just don't get anything new when playing offline. No gold, no rewards etc...

Ok, so you can buy everything you can acquire playing online, offline in IAP?

You do not gain the gold required for IAP while playing offline. And right now, buying the bundle for offline play might not work since most people who buy it do not have access to any of it.

Ok, thanks for the answers. It may be weird but I only play games in areas where I have no internet. Never play at home.

So, if I like this game I would buy everything by IAP.

I just had to be sure I would not miss anything (f.e. rewards) because I always play games where I am offline.