Unable to start adventure path

tallfreak123

Question

13 answers to this question

I have finished the tutorial and now I'm unable to start the adventure path. I try picking Merisiel or Kyra but nothing happens on the screen (I can still view their information like deck).

Once you drag them down to your party, located at the bottom of the screen, you should see a greenish continue arrow display along the right side of the screen. Tap that to continue.

I had this happen to me as well. After finishing the tutorial, I was presented with the party formation screen but I was unable to drag Merisiel and/or Kyra to the bottom to create a party. I got around this by clicking on the gears and exiting out of the game then clicking on Continue to go back to my game. I was still presented with the party screen, but this time I was able to drag both members down.

I am using an iPad Pro

FWIW: I had a really hard time getting characters into the party.  I was trying it out on my phone (which I realize isn't ideal) and getting a drag to start was almost impossible.  Either it wouldn't drag at all or the Android status bar would pop up.

I finally got it to work by dragging up from the very bottom of a character circle and then going down to the party.

My suggestion would be to add a "Add to Party" button, perhaps near the bottom of the (full) character portrait, or let us drag the full character portrait to the party circle.

Nexus 5, Android 6.0.1

• Like 1

Found kind of a bizarre work around that's likely related to the primary issue.  If I drag the character icons up first, and then down, I am able to get them to drag.  Likewise, to remove them, I have to drag them down, and then up.  Seems to be related to the motion that the app recognizes for 'undocking' the character image to be dragged.  Curious to hear if the work around works for other people as well.

My problem was that when I drag down from the top of the screen, my tablet thinks I want a pull-down menu to see any alerts or use quick-find features.  Like ZFlyGuy, I found that if I drag up first, THEN down, it worked better.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Only if I'm dragging from the top center-ish area.  That's where my Notifications menu resides.  I'm using a Nexus 10.  Don't have the Android version handy, but it upgraded fairly recently.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

On my Transformer Infinity, I had to hold a bit on the character icon before dragging but it was easier than on my phone.  (Gotta love fat fingers. :)

Drags in general are laggy on my Infinity, but they're doable.

ASUS Transformer Infinity (TF700t), Android 4.3.1 (CyanogenMod 10.2.1)

I have finished the tutorial and now I'm unable to start the adventure path. I try picking Merisiel or Kyra but nothing happens on the screen (I can still view their information like deck).

Once you drag them down to your party, located at the bottom of the screen, you should see a greenish continue arrow display along the right side of the screen. Tap that to continue.

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just installed the android app today on my Nexus 5x and I'm getting the same issue, no way to continue from the party screen after completing the tutorial.

android 7.1.2

PFID-2318F707E1DD0EEB

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just installed the android app today on my Nexus 5x and I'm getting the same issue, no way to continue from the party screen after completing the tutorial.

android 7.1.2

PFID-2318F707E1DD0EEB

No worries. Hopefully the problem can be sorted out.

So just to be clear, after you complete the tutorial, you see the following screen, right?

0T90JJ7.jpeg

From there, you should be able to drag character tokens from the top row to the bottom, filling up the party roster from left to right.  Once you have selected at least one character, the green arrow should appear on the right to start the game.

A3nU9zz.jpeg

At which point are you having an issue in the app?  Are you unable to drag the character tokens down to the party, or is the green arrow not showing up/working once you selected the characters you want to use?

Are you using a phone or tablet?  The drag gesture on the phone is sometimes is a little finicky due to the cramped interface.  In that case, briefly tap-and-hold the character you want for a second before dragging them downward.  Depending on how your phone is configured/modded, a quick swipe from the top of the screen sometimes gets interpreted as something other than an attempt to build your pathfinder party.