Can't start quest mode

Namyra

Question

I unlocked quest mode and wanted to try it. Regardless of which party I take (I've tried different ones, both with default starter decks and manually tweaked ones), when I try to play a scenario (also regardless of difficulty), I get the loading screen, the music fades out, and it stays stuck that way, leaving me only to quit and restart the app.

I'm playing on an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.1.

I don't know if this is related, but I also have the issue some people (including myself) already reported in another thread of having gold reset to 0 and earning no further gold and all store items costing -1 gold. I am however quite certain I already had the 0 gold earning issue before I restarted the app because it was stuck loading into quest mode, since I believe I unlocked quest mode after beating The Poison Pill, and I already earnt 0 gold for that.

• Like 3

I unlocked quest mode and wanted to try it. Regardless of which party I take (I've tried different ones, both with default starter decks and manually tweaked ones), when I try to play a scenario (also regardless of difficulty), I get the loading screen, the music fades out, and it stays stuck that way, leaving me only to quit and restart the app.

I'm playing on an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.1.

I don't know if this is related, but I also have the issue some people (including myself) already reported in another thread of having gold reset to 0 and earning no further gold and all store items costing -1 gold. I am however quite certain I already had the 0 gold earning issue before I restarted the app because it was stuck loading into quest mode, since I believe I unlocked quest mode after beating The Poison Pill, and I already earnt 0 gold for that.

We'll be taking a look into this issue shortly. Thanks!

• Like 1

I have a BQ Aquaris FHD and it works fine. But in my tablet softwinner V11  (chinese) the tutorial works fine, but when I try to start the history... the game crashes and close.

Only one issue in my BQ: When i try to assign the characters to use in a adventure, the game not respond correctly. Is very difficult pickup the token to his place in the lower part of the screen. The token no respond correctly when is in the upper part of the screen. May be caused by the the dropdown menu in my phone, but i cant change it.

But the game is awesome, GREAT JOB!.

Similar issue here: 

Stuck on the loading screen when trying quest mode, after selecting characters and being shown the scenario . Have tried the few party combinations I can try, and all cause the bug.  The rest of the game seems to work well. (No gold bug, in case that helps you find their causes). 

Pad 4 iOS 9.2.1.

Thanks, and am otherwise loving the game!

Same bug here, game gets stuck on a loading screen when trying quest mode. Both on iPad Air with current iOS version, and on Android tablet (Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro).

As I have the same error on two different operating systems, the problem must be with the game or the server somewhere. According to the main screen I *am* "logged in successfully" and connected to Game Center / GooglePlayGames.

I'm having the same issues with being unable to start a quest in quest mode.  After I choose party and difficulty it hangs on the loading screen.

One note to make, I went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled the game.  When I loaded back up (which nuked all my local characters/parties/progress), I went immediately into quest mode (with no progress in Story Mode), selected a party of new adventurers and it let me into a quest.  Which I promptly failed because it only had 8 turns on the counter to make progress in 5 locations.  After that I tried for a second quest, got the hung loading screen again.  I reboot the phone, got in again, and got in to another quest (again with all of 8 turns), lost, tried to load a third quest, got stuck on loading screen and haven't been able to get back into a quest after four reboots.

Before I uninstalled I tried quest mode five times and got stuck at loading each time.  After reinstall I can seem to get in, but I have to reboot the game every time and going through the quest pops up all the newbie tool tips each time.  I have not tested what happens if I get some experienced characters in story mode and then try again to load up quest mode to see if it hangs like it was doing before the reinstall.  It feels an awful lot like there's some bad interaction going on between versions of characters for quest mode and story mode causing hangup issues.