Purchased Daily gold, gold disappeared on a crash, now no record of purchasing and all gold lost.

Huckmant

Question

I purchased both the RotR pack and the Daily Gold option today, and was immediately given my 200 gold, plus another 100 or so for finishing the tutorial. Now, when I log on, I have no gold and the game has no record that I ever purchased it. My RotR pack is noted as "owned".

Additionally, I opened the free treasure chest I received and the cards I got are no longer in my collection nor do I have a free chest. I tried the "restore" option and got an error message about the "receipt existing".

I am playing on iOS, iPad mini. I was a beta playtester as well

Thanks - Tim

19 answers to this question

I purchased both the RotR pack and the Daily Gold option today, and was immediately given my 200 gold, plus another 100 or so for finishing the tutorial. Now, when I log on, I have no gold and the game has no record that I ever purchased it. My RotR pack is noted as "owned".

Additionally, I opened the free treasure chest I received and the cards I got are no longer in my collection nor do I have a free chest. I tried the "restore" option and got an error message about the "receipt existing".

I am playing on iOS, iPad mini. I was a beta playtester as well

Thanks - Tim

Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into this issue.

• Like 1

I can confirm this issue, also playing on iPad (4 in this case). I did not buy gold, but I did buy the RotR bundle, which is still unlocked. I earnt gold for the tutorial and Brigandoom, but received 0 gold each for The Poison Pill and Black Fang's Dungeon, and I now have a total of 0 gold, and all items in the store for gold (that I do not own yet, like treasure chests) are listed at a price of -1 gold and can't be purchased.

Ok, so something similar has happened to me.  First of all, I have only finished the tutorial and can't wait to dive head first into this game, but not until this snaffu is fixed.  I finished the tutorial and upon the game asking me to make my first party and seeing that the Paladin was not available unless purchased, I immediately went to purchase the 4000 gold option..I had 16 gold..I believe..before this, after the confirmed purchase my 16 gold is gone and gold shows ZERO, and instead of the previous cost for the Paladin AND..all other adventures, chests, characters...everything literally has a gold cost of -1  yes...Negative  One...and again...showing myself owning 0 gold.  I may have been a little anxious and gone ahead and tried to purchase the 4000 gold again thinking this was just my ADHD playing tricks on me and that I had not actually purchased the gold...upon second purcahse (after a reboot of the game also) the same exact senario happened again...zero gold and all items showing a new cost of -1 gold.  Ultimately I would still like to keep ONE of the 4000 gold purchases, but would like a refund for the second...which was not intended.  I am very excited about playing this game and I really hope this does not continue in the future and that this instance can be resolved so I can continue to play!  Thanks!

Sid

I did not purchase the bundle, but purchased daily gold and have now lost all gold, including earned gold. All purchases for gold now cost -1 gold and don't work.

Playing on iPad.

Thanks we'll take a look and see what is going on here. Can you PM me your Gamecenter ID?

I did not purchase the bundle, but purchased daily gold and have now lost all gold, including earned gold. All purchases for gold now cost -1 gold and don't work.

Playing on iPad.

Thanks we'll take a look and see what is going on here. Can you PM me your Gamecenter ID?

Webpage freaks out when I try and send a message for some reason. Game enter is metromancer.

Earned gold is now back, but daily gold is still not there.

Edit: and it's gone again

Edited by Metromancer

Just signed up to add in another case of buying the daily gold only to have all my gold vanish and everything now priced at -1 that was priced at gold.

the game will allow me to try to buy the daily gold again but I didn't click confirm.

not mad at all, first day hick ups are expected, just hoping I don't end up missing out on a daily log in because of the glitch though.

I am on IOS (Ipad 4 with retina display I think) and my Id should be[removed] I don't use my ipad much just didn't realize this launched on android today as well (kudos on launching on both at the same time usually the android version is so far behind the ipad version it's just sad) thus why I am not sure what my id is for my ipad lol.

Edited by zulux21

I'm having the same problem.  I purchased the daily gold around 9:30pm CDT on 4/27, but it never granted me any gold.  Gamecenter ID Dreamshadow1977.   Didn't want to hit the purchase button again until I checked here.

I also purchase the daily gold pack. Apple confirmed and approved the transaction, and I have successfully logged on several times but I have yet to receive the daily gold, and any earned gold from rewards is also missing. I'm running on an Apple iPad Air 2.

This happens normally when you Are not Connected to your account aka you play offline. ( yes, you can be offline in the game, even if your tablet is online) ... Can you check out if you really Are logged in?

Is there some sort of login besides gamecenter on IOS? In the top left it says logged into game center. I just confirmed again that the purchase of daily gold went through, but I have never seen a log in timer or any sign that I have bought daily gold.

My measly 18 gold I have earned showed back up this morning though.

I basically made sure I had the latest version of IOS, restarted my IPAD and restarted the game/logged in and got all my gold, my problem is I accidentally purchased double the gold I was shooting for.  I just need to know will it be possible to get a refund on half of the 8000 gold>?  Is this something I need to take up with Apple and not here?  Or am I just waiting for Obsidian?  Thanks.

I basically made sure I had the latest version of IOS, restarted my IPAD and restarted the game/logged in and got all my gold, my problem is I accidentally purchased double the gold I was shooting for.  I just need to know will it be possible to get a refund on half of the 8000 gold>?  Is this something I need to take up with Apple and not here?  Or am I just waiting for Obsidian?  Thanks.

Please take a look here and get in contact with me. Thanks!

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86260-bought-the-season-pass-or-daily-gold-content-did-not-unlock-please-read-this/