Login and link social gaming network buttons do nothing.

PyroDwarf

Question

When I click Play on the main screen, the "you are not logged in" warning pops up. Clicking on the login button on that window closes the window but does nothing else. Clicking on the "link social gaming network" button makes a clicking sound, but it doesn't do anything besides that.

• Like 1

I have a similar issue. Android version. Says I'm not logged in. Click on link social gaming network. Shows the alerts like it is connecting to my Google games account. But, still shows me as not logged in.

I have 100% the same issue.

Any updates on this?  I just decided to try download the game today, and first impression I get is that it does not work.

My ipad model number is MGTY2LL/A

I press "tutorial", and the message box comes up saying "WARNING You are currently offline!  If you would like to continue earning gold, please connect to the internet."  I click "login", and the message box goes away with no effect.

If it only works on certain versions of the ipad, perhaps a message to that effect would be more appropriate, but as it stands now, the game appears to be broken.

• Like 1

Check first that you Are logged in game Center in iPad. I had the same message, because I was logged out From the game Center.

That did the trick. So it seems the problem is the misleading error message. It says I am offline, when in fact I am most certainly connected to the Internet. It should have said something like "You are not logged in to the Game Center application."

Thanks for the help.

I can't connect google play for a few day。

I try to know why my phone has network error only to connect google play。

I solved the problem.

Android System。Setting。Application。

Find out   [Google Play Service]  。 Click Google Play service。manage space 。 clean all data。

final step is start pathfinder application。 

I hope it is useful  for everyone has same problem。

• Like 2

I can't connect google play for a few day。

I try to know why my phone has network error only to connect google play。

I solved the problem.

Android System。Setting。Application。

Find out   [Google Play Service]  。 Click Google Play service。manage space 。 clean all data。

final step is start pathfinder application。 

I hope it is useful  for everyone has same problem。

Having seen that Pathfinder had had another update today, I checked this forum for the first time in weeks to see if it might have solved the log in issue and saw this post. I've cleared the caches for everything it had never worked.

"clear all data" By golly it worked!!  Many thanks popdragon you're a hero :)

Edited by Gwendel
  • Like 1

Clearing all data from google services and google play games works for me but only once. Any subsequent runs of the game present the same problem (Showing logged in to google play but in settigs PFID says not logged in).