Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purchased Bundle - Don't have characters

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

PinkRose

PinkRose

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Daedalus, I also have the purchased but can't access characters issue. I had the -1 gold issue, but after restarting the program the app responds line you describe with normal prices. So you seem to have the same issue as others you just bypassed the-1 gold bug.

TYGRHobbes

TYGRHobbes

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Ok, so the only issue that remains for me is not getting the add-on pack with the bundle. It's still has the add-on for purchase of 10k gold and in the gallery it says I need to purchase it. Did anyone actually get the add-on pack with the bundle?

Mysterio

Mysterio

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

Ok, so the only issue that remains for me is not getting the add-on pack with the bundle. It's still has the add-on for purchase of 10k gold and in the gallery it says I need to purchase it. Did anyone actually get the add-on pack with the bundle?

It's a known issue. We're receiving only the characters in that deck (known as the C deck); all non-character cards are missing from the Gallery, which is why it's erroneously prompting you to purchase the C deck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users