Purchased Bundle - Don't have characters

Daedalus25

Question

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

Any update on this? Or the network issues? The disconnect/reconnect pop-up is pretty annoying, and it also comes up in the center of the screen, so a mistouch when trying to close it can trigger things during the turn you don't intend. 

Edited by trashmyego

Same problems for me. Bought bundle shows as bought but no characters available. In addition I have lost the one treasure chest I had and have zero gold from prologue win. And text implies I should have gold.

On iPad. Exited game and restarted. Still did not work.

Could use help

I am having pretty much the same issues, bought season pass, characters not available, constant disconnects. It was showing I could purchase the stuff again for -1 gold. I logged out and back in and it didn't fix anything. Still can't use anyone other than Mer and Kyra. Still having disconnects, however it is saying I can buy individual characters for a few thousand gold now.

Silence is really discouraging. No explanation of what the issue is. The store functioned well enough to charge my credit card through Google Play, what's the hurdle to unlocking this content? An honest evaluation of when this might or might not be worked out would mean something. All the hush hush bull**** surrounding the launch and now this is getting tired.

Silence is really discouraging. No explanation of what the issue is. The store functioned well enough to charge my credit card through Google Play, what's the hurdle to unlocking this content? An honest evaluation of when this might or might not be worked out would mean something. All the hush hush bull**** surrounding the launch and now this is getting tired.

Apologies! It's currently midnight and everyone is home with their families. I'm lying in bed making notes for tomorrow and patrolling the forums.

This issue is known and will be a top priority tomorrow. I can't promise a time frame for a fix but I can promise we will be working on this tomorrow.

Can you try killing the app completely and restarting your tablet? Some people have reported success with that and it may provide you a work around for now.

Apologies! It's currently midnight and everyone is home with their families. I'm lying in bed making notes for tomorrow and patrolling the forums.

This issue is known and will be a top priority tomorrow. I can't promise a time frame for a fix but I can promise we will be working on this tomorrow.

Can you try killing the app completely and restarting your tablet? Some people have reported success with that and it may provide you a work around for now.

Still nothing. Grayed out in the store, lists it as owned. Everything is available to buy for gold. I did a full factory reset on the tablet earlier. Same issue when I boot it up on my phone. It's something on the store/account end. 

Still nothing. Grayed out in the store, lists it as owned. Everything is available to buy for gold. I did a full factory reset on the tablet earlier. Same issue when I boot it up on my phone. It's something on the store/account end.

Sorry. :(

Can you PM me your google play or gamecenter user I'd and I'll take a look at your account when I get in the office to tomorrow (today actually...).

I had this issue as well (Purchased season pass, no unlocks, and all gold prices were -1).  

A Hard restart of the app fixed the gold prices issue, items now show as purchasable for gold, but no automatic unlock of anything based on the season pass purchase.  The season pass still shows as owned, and the Buy button is grayed out.

In case it's relevant, I purchased the season pass as the first action, before I did anything else in the app (since I played the physical game and new I'd want to try out other characters).  I then wen through tutorial and the first three scenarios.

Same issue here (Android user). Bundle purchased and listed as "owned," but cannot access unlocked characters and Vault shows no cards for decks 1-6, etc.

I appreciate the Devs being on top of this all through the night and into the morning - it's not unreasonable expect problems with a new release, and for a title as awesome as this one (assuming the core content is as seamless as the tutorial was!) it's quite forgivable... even if I am dying to get my Ezren on.

Things I have tried:

1.) Restarting the app.

2.) Restarting the app and the device.

3.) Re-synching Google Play, powering off the device, and relaunching the app.

4.) Signing out of Google Play, powering off the device, signing back into Google Play, and relaunching the app.

5.) Signing out of Google Play, uninstalling the app powering off the device, signing back into Google Play, reinstalling the app, and relaunching the app.

Sadly, none of these worked. It feels like an account-side issue?

Thanks in advance for all your hard work repairing this issue ASAP, dev team.

EDIT: Oddly... when I signed out of Google (the account was no longer listed in my settings) and launched the app anyway just to see what would happen, I got a "login successful" message. Logged in to what I have no idea...

Edited by Greenvise

I purchased the bundle as well. I do have the characters but no add-on deck C items. When you go to the gallery it says I need to purchase deck C. Isn't that part of the bundle? Also, the amount of cards in the galley keeps changing every time I open it up. Also, do you need to finish the free adventures before you move on to #1 Burnt Offerings? I have no option to start that adventure.

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

We're looking into the issue.

Are you on Android or iOS?

To answer this question, I'm on Android.  I've been in email contact with a couple people, so I believe they have the information needed, but they didn't ask for my GooglePlay info.

I've already tried everything I could think of including deleting the data and cache, uninstalling the game, and reinstalling the game.

Unlike others who seem to see (-1) Gold for the costs, I'm showing the full Gold price for the characters.  But my Bundle is still showing as Owned, and the characters are greyed out when I try to select them.

I'm rooting for you guys to get this fixed as soon as you can.  I have the Physical version that I can play in the meantime, but I've really been looking forward to this digital version!  It adds a level of ambience and story that didn't exist in the physical version.

Daedalus, I also have the purchased but can't access characters issue. I had the -1 gold issue, but after restarting the program the app responds line you describe with normal prices. So you seem to have the same issue as others you just bypassed the-1 gold bug.

Ok, so the only issue that remains for me is not getting the add-on pack with the bundle. It's still has the add-on for purchase of 10k gold and in the gallery it says I need to purchase it. Did anyone actually get the add-on pack with the bundle?

Ok, so the only issue that remains for me is not getting the add-on pack with the bundle. It's still has the add-on for purchase of 10k gold and in the gallery it says I need to purchase it. Did anyone actually get the add-on pack with the bundle?

It's a known issue. We're receiving only the characters in that deck (known as the C deck); all non-character cards are missing from the Gallery, which is why it's erroneously prompting you to purchase the C deck.