Purchased Bundle - Don't have characters

Daedalus25

Question

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

We're looking into the issue.

Are you on Android or iOS?

I'm on iOS and am having a similar issue. 

The Bundle shows owned.  However, if you click on the characters, add-on packs, etc, it doesn't show them as owned, but they have a regular BUY button with a cost of -1 Gold. Given that we're not in beta any more, I'm somewhat hesitant to just click on the BUY button and see what happens.

Same issue here too and on IOS. Bought the bundle and no characters or adventures. I also see that I got charged the $1.99 for daily gold and I didn't ask to purchase that and there was no confirmation to buy it.

Android galaxy s tablet. Bought pass zero access.

Additional details....

Both phone and tablet shows that I own the pass. Initially both phone and tablet show a price of -1 on everything. When attempting to buy it says the purchase didn't go through. Gold does not appear to be linked. I have connections issues that constantly pop up.

Edited by Eodark

I am having the same issue. I purchased 4,000 gold and then I wasn't able to purchase any characters because it didn't get added to my total in game. I then purchased the bundle which the app says I own but it hasn't seemed to unlock any content. iOS, iPad Pro

Same issue on android. Bought the bundle. No access. Also, regularly disconnecting and reconnecting to the network.

Same here. Using Bluestacks on PC (via Google Play) until I pick up a tablet soon. The disconnect/reconnect thing seems to be between turns- it looked like it would occur after every exploration to me.

The 'purchase bundle' button is greyed out for me, though I still can buy individual adventures and characters. They are, however, all listed at '-1 gold'.

Barring all of that, it seems really, really well done. Looking forward to digging into it.

I just closed out of the app and went back in and now everything is showing correctly. Playing with unlocked characters just fine and the gold and correct prices are there in the store.

Might want to give that a try if you havent!

Same issue here. IOS ipad pro. Bought the bundle but I didn't have a credit card attached to my account so it opened up the app store to add one and finish the purchase. There was an error when i returned to the app something along the lines of "could not complete this purchase". Closed the app and reopened it and none of the bundle content is accessible. The bundle shows as bought and greyed out in the store and all the individual items are showing as -1 gold.

*edit* Just tried closing the app and opening it again. Everything is working now

Edited by Aotsuki

I purchased the bundle on my iPad. I had to change my credit card information during the purchase as I got a new one, but I was charged and my game shows no change even after restarting the app multiple times. Please help resolve this issue. Thanks.

I am having a similar but different problem on iOS.  I purchased the bundle, and after restarting I had *ALMOST* everything show up purchased as expected.  For me the Character Add-On Deck is still not showing as being purchased.  If I go into the card gallery it still shows that I need to purchase the add-on deck, and in the store it is still showing as 10000 gold, rather than "owned".