Cure spell bug

Troymk1

Question

Seems I found something amiss

At the beginning of Kyra's turn I tried to use a Cure spell.  I revealed it but the box saying whom to heal didn't pop up

I then used her intrinsic heal ability to do the job. (and had to spend a blessing on that)

The revealed Cure stayed on the screen even into another character's turn then by the time it got back to her (and I was hoping that perhaps I could then resolve it) the displayed card was gone and is now in limbo, not in her hand, deck, or discard pile

2 answers to this question

Seems I found something amiss

At the beginning of Kyra's turn I tried to use a Cure spell.  I revealed it but the box saying whom to heal didn't pop up

I then used her intrinsic heal ability to do the job. (and had to spend a blessing on that)

The revealed Cure stayed on the screen even into another character's turn then by the time it got back to her (and I was hoping that perhaps I could then resolve it) the displayed card was gone and is now in limbo, not in her hand, deck, or discard pile

Thanks, we are looking into this to see what's up!

Bump,  this happened to me just now as well. Poison Pill, the Alley location.  I selected cure spell to use on seeoni (sp?) with the cleric (who's name I won't even try to spell)   I hit the wrong picture on the character select screen, so I hit X on the left side of screen.  Then same deal as above, couldn't do anything to get back to the cure spell, it was just stuck in center of screen.  I tried to explore again (discard blessing) an ally flipped over and my cure spell desolved right before my eyes!!  just like I had failed to aquire it. 

finished the scenario, and checked deck, sure enough it is gone gone.  going to have to farm that academy now.