Game released in Android

Played tutorial on Nabi big tab. Freaking awesome !!! Well worth the wait. Thanks to the team. Only small gripe is that it's constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting to the server, which caused me to earn zero gold during the tutorial. I'm sure that is just a launch issue though.

• Like 1

Played tutorial on Nabi big tab. Freaking awesome !!! Well worth the wait. Thanks to the team. Only small gripe is that it's constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting to the server, which caused me to earn zero gold during the tutorial. I'm sure that is just a launch issue though.

I got the same issue

Free games updated 3/4/21

Me too. earn zero gold.

¡The game is great!.

I have a BQ Aquaris FHD and it works fine. But in my tablet (chinese) the tutorial works fine, but when I try to start the history... the game crashes and close.

Only one issue: When i try to assign the characters to use in a adventure, the game not respond correctly. Is very difficult pickup the token to his place in the place.

I don't believe it's the game with the disconnect issues. I'm unable to access some other games and can't set certain settings in Play Games app. It finally kicked me off the app and unable to sign in. Thinking Google's Thursday updates might be the issue and try again later.

Ah, I was mistaken! The new Google Play Game update doesn't use your Google+ name anymore but a gamertag. I never was prompted to create one so when I cleared data and opened Google Play Games, it acted I was creating a new account when in fact it was having me create a new gamertag. Once created, I had almost my stats and connections restored and was able dusty logged in playing PACG

Excited to play the game, but I only have an s3 smartphone. The device had no objections to downloading the thing, but I doubt it will run smoothly and controls will work efficiently. Until now I only played Ascension on it as it was optimized for smartphones. I assume this game isn't.

Guess I'll wait for the Steam version, unless that takes ages to complete.