Your ideal partner

kirottu

4pn2BTD.png

That was the first thing that sprang to mind when reading this thread ;)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Nobody likes surprises under a bikini.

I do, there's nothing like seeing a tattoo in a place a bikini covered.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

But what if you take off the bikini and it turns out it's spiders all the way down?

Then I'm out.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

But what if you take off the bikini and it turns out it's spiders all the way down?

Why you keep fire nearby at all times.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Weirdest boner material right there.

Poor spiders.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You two might want to consider dating outside the League of Assassins.

Bah. It is boring if you get on all the time. Must be my childhood but I always find people that act as if fights in a relationship are bad. Is a good stress reliever and hardens one up. :p

Fighting /= plotting death

There you go. We're not Vulcans after all.

That's a highly illogical claim to make without meeting everyone. Or at least a sensor reading.

FWIW taking the topic mildly seriously...the ideal partner is going to be the one who you like enough to live with the stuff you don't like.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

FWIW taking the topic mildly seriously...the ideal partner is going to be the one who you like enough to live with the stuff you don't like.

But really, that's as much on you as it is on the other person.  You've got to be able to let the little stuff go.  Sometimes even the big stuff.  

Yeah, it really is a two way situation. If either side can't let go, can't accept the things that can't change, can't accept that sometimes compromise doesn't mean 50-50 but you don't get what you want and they do (or vice versa) then the relationship is going to derail, in my experience.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

In my case, I have found that the longest lasting relationships are directly related to your ability to evolve with the other person. "Love" is easy and usually doesnt change unless you really hurt the other person. However not one of us is the same person we were 5 or 10 years ago. Its these growths and changes that we experience as people, that must be able to be accepted by the other person, and vice versa. Imo.

But really, that's as much on you as it is on the other person.  You've got to be able to let the little stuff go.  Sometimes even the big stuff.  

Eh, the small stuff or big stuff don't even register on your radar when you're in love. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Fighting /= plotting death

That is quitter talk, gotta go all the way, man.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

rational at all times.

That excludes every woman on the planet.

Then none of them are ideal. I didn't expect anything else.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Yeah, it's not just that I have to put up with her, it's that she has to put up with ME, and I can't manage that half the time.

So, ideal, as in "ideal gas" (i.e. doesn't exist in reality)?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Wonder Woman

which version?  depending on who has written, you could be talking 'bout a man-hating psychopath whose only redeeming quality is that she makes star-spangled volleyball bloomers look good.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Yeah, it's not just that I have to put up with her, it's that she has to put up with ME, and I can't manage that half the time.

So, ideal, as in "ideal gas" (i.e. doesn't exist in reality)?

The ideal woman is the one that helps you get through those times when you can't manage yourself.  And you do the same for her.  It's like a team sport.  Having kids is like getting called up to the big leagues.  Just like in sports, some teams are better than others.  My wife and I are the San Antonio Spurs.  

ebd5379b1a59d4b73e856b900b1ed435.jpg

Edited by Hurlshot

Wonder Woman

which version?  depending on who has written, you could be talking 'bout a man-hating psychopath whose only redeeming quality is that she makes star-spangled volleyball bloomers look good.  

HA! Good Fun!

Pretty sure he meant this one. I know I would. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFfuc6hVCc

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Wonder Woman

HA! Good Fun!

The Salma Hayek version I just invented and will now probably dream of later

I feel like we'd make a great crime solving duo. She would bring the brains and the brawn and I don't know what I'd bring to the table but I picture myself like a slightly younger Jessica Fletcher... obviously there are some differences like I'm a terrible writer but that's the gist of it

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21