How does Caed Nua adventure work?

I read the wiki it says the type of adventure is based on your prestige and the result of a 1-50 rolls. However I think Wiki is incorrect. In my game my stronghold has a prestige of +4 updates while I got a Major adventure. I think you have to have at least 26 prestige to get a Major adventure right? Now my roll should be 5-54. Either the system is bugged or do I miss something here? Thanks!

PS: I read the wiki again and it said to roll two dice so it explains.

Another problem is when the adventure is rolled. I save/load my game and only get different Major adventure, I wanna get an average adventure and get that cloak of comfort. And does it wise to update Prestige too fast? I think it will lower the chance to get lower level adventures.

Edited by dunehunter

I hate to get generic major adventure over and over again when i havent goten any minor ones ,

I think it would be better if stronghold gave lesser adventures instead of generic ones after you complete all the average/major etc

That way "too high prestige" wouldnt even be a thing

Edited by Blunderboss
  • Like 1

And does it wise to update Prestige too fast? I think it will lower the chance to get lower level adventures.

I'd say if there's an adventure you really want you should just reload until you get it - save before handing in some quest, reload if you got the wrong one. I've pretty much licked the game clean on this playthrough and there are adventures I haven't had, of both low and high prestige.

I'd prefer it that the game would choose a lower prestige named adventure if I've completed all major ones and random another major, than to give a generic major one.

edit: Lol, Blunderboss. Are you spoken for, my evident soulmate? ;)

Edited by omgFIREBALLS
  • Like 2

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I'm wondering about adventures too, I can't seem to get any at all. First thing I did was go get the stronghold, and have bought the main keep upgrade. Went back to Gilded Vale and saved before handing in Eothas temple quest to Wirtan. Every single reload I keep getting "Turn 4: Nothing to report". Do I need to leave a companion at the keep for them to appear? Or could I be too low level (lvl 4 atm)?

Oh it does not work that way , if you didnt get the adventure you wont be able to reload until you do , only thing you can reload for is , when you get for example Major Adventure you can keep reloading to cycle trough all major adventures , it wont change to any other type of adventure . 

I think the roll for what kind of stronghold event you will get ( adventure or no ) happens on a turn before .

Edited by Blunderboss

I hate to get generic major adventure over and over again when i havent goten any minor ones ,

I think it would be better if stronghold gave lesser adventures instead of generic ones after you complete all the average/major etc

That way "too high prestige" wouldnt even be a thing

+1000 I hope in next patch Obsidian change this and you can have a named quest before a generic quest.

• Like 1