I miss Bruce

obyknven

Using your devilish female charms to lure him back?

0df6f9d5d264ac5fc800c20b48034d40.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

BruceVC stop answered to my posts. It's unusual behaviour for him and i start to worry. Probably his last butthurt has been too strong and  he take heavy wounds/overheathing. Bruce, how are you? 

Excellent thanks Oby.,..I didnt know you wanted to chat to me?

What thread did you post:?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

BruceVC stop answered to my posts. It's unusual behaviour for him and i start to worry. Probably his last butthurt has been too strong and  he take heavy wounds/overheathing. Bruce, how are you? 

Oby can I ask you something...are you a women? If you were I would feel  quite bad about how I spoke to you in the past because I would never be rude if you were women? 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oby can I ask you something...are you a women? If you were I would feel  quite bad about how I spoke to you in the past because I would never be rude if you were women? 

Are you guys finally getting together?

• Like 1

Well is oby is really a Russian women I would like to at least be friends ?

John Milton 

wow, is this that revealing part where Oby finally show up that he/she/it is actually one of that russian strippers Bruce is dating in Johannesburg? xD

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

wow, is this that revealing part where Oby finally show up that he/she/it is actually one of that russian strippers Bruce is dating in Johannesburg? xD

Chilloutman should we start chatting again? I miss our chats but please try not to be rude and call me stupid 

John Milton 

Like sands through the hourglass, so are The Days of Our Lives

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

...are you a women? If you were I would feel  quite bad about how I spoke to you in the past because I would never be rude if you were women?

Your sexism disgusts me. :biggrin:

Why because I dont like to be crude or rude if a women thinks its inappropriate?

Men dont care about that .....well on this forum I have never had anyone who has been concerned how I feel?

John Milton 

Oby is like all the Russian girls I have known.

Minus the knives, anyway.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Why because I dont like to be crude or rude if a women thinks its inappropriate?

Men dont care about that .....well on this forum I have never had anyone who has been concerned how I feel?

Alls I'm saying is that you treat people differently based on their gender. For shame BVC, for shame.

The only way to right this wrong and rebalance the universe is for you to to go out this weekend and blow a wad of cash on some strippers. Sorry it had to come to this.

• Like 1

Alls I'm saying is that you treat people differently based on their gender. For shame BVC, for shame.

The only way to right this wrong and rebalance the universe is for you to to go out this weekend and blow a wad of cash on some strippers. Sorry it had to come to this.

Well gfted1 lets be honest....can you give me what a stripper can give me....if you can I'll be super nice to you, trust me I have a sales role and can be very obsequious when required  :aiee:

John Milton 

Well gfted1 lets be honest....can you give me what a stripper can give me....if you can I'll be super nice to you, trust me I have a sales role and can be very obsequious when required  :aiee:

D:

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Sorry BVC, that's not how I roll.

*slowly backs out of thread*

*breaks into sprint*

Bruce, you smooth talker.

Can I ask you guys a question, do you think going to a strip club is seedy and objectifies women?

Please be honest 

John Milton 

I would donate to a 'gofundme' type thing that saw Oby and Bruce together at last. All I'd ask for in return is some pictures.

• Like 2

Can I ask you guys a question, do you think going to a strip club is seedy and objectifies women?

Please be honest

You're asking the wrong guy here. I spent from 18yo to 30yo in seedy dives and strip clubs, and THB, I loved them. I am one of those cavemen that are attracted to a womans looks. :shrugz:

• Like 2

Please be honest

You're asking the wrong guy here. I spent from 18yo to 30yo in seedy dives and strip clubs, and THB, I loved them. I am one of those cavemen that are attracted to a womans looks. :shrugz:

Actually thats the right answer, well done  :thumbsup:

And no that doesnt make you a caveman but you know this but I would guess you feel that nowadays there is a degree of hypocrisy and inconsistency around how men are judged for certain things

And you right which is why its important to know when you can ignore certain views from people who mean well but  say things like " its wrong to go to strip clubs as only perverts or cavemen go to places to pay for women to take there clothes off " A caveman is someone who doesn't know how to respect women and can be abusive 

I meant to ask you something about an old chat we had but I keep forgetting. You mentioned sometimes your wife interrupts you when you talk, if it bothers you have you asked her to stop ? You may have been joking ?

John Milton 

Please be honest 

I get my kicks above the wasteline, sunshine. 8)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.