Old forums

Quiquag

Good. I didn't post on the KOTOR boards that foten sicne I didn't really get all that interested in the game at all until after the x-box release and all the positive reviews of the game included by those who tend to dislike BIO... Hmm.. Even then, i did not post (relatively) as much as I normally do.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Used to be on Bioware,although I did more reading than posting. It gets kind of boring after a while, with so many n00bs asking the same questions over and over instead of using the "search" function to find the five hundred something already existing threads on a specific topic. But the forums were alright in the beginning. <_<

Used to be on Bioware,although I did more reading than posting. It gets kind of boring after a while, with so many n00bs asking the same questions over and over instead of using the "search" function to find the five hundred something already existing threads on a specific topic. But the forums were alright in the beginning. <_<

Be ready for this forum to end up like that.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I was on Biowares forum as Darth-Furball. And I was involved in a 69 page thread which was hilarious.

Are you talking about the infamous "Bastilla vs Padme" thread? :unsure:

Indeed I am. What was your nick there?

The same. BTW, I hope you didn't miss out on the relatively recent "Darth Enchani" flame threads, 'cause they were absolute mint. B)

manthing2.jpg

I was Turkish Delight. I didn't post much.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

i didn't post at all. by the time i got into the game all the posts were reduced to people arguing over why they either loved(for whatever ghey reason) or hated carth(can understand that). not to mention that the mods were a bit too heavy handed with the banning and closing of threads.

I posted a bit there until the XB version was released then after a little while I took another look and got hit by a spoiler heh.

For a while there there were no moderators (PC Section) IIRC but things weren't too bad at the time, Saberist was quite a character, man I can remember him on a Jedi Knight II board before it's release with those famous daunting blocks of text :huh: "Force Long Post" was what they called such posts heh

Mine was the same as well, and I am proud to say that I was a protagonist in the Padme vs. Bastila thread, the starter of the Padme vs. Furball thread (as those were the only two contenders by the end of the original) which got shut down within an hour or so, and was a constant harrasser of Woo. :angry:

Hey, this is my first post on these forums. For those of you who might of remembered me from the old Kotor forum, my name was The Guardian Of The Jedi. But the one thing that annoyed me, was when i realized i spelt it wrong! ;)

Ah well. Nice to see there are some of you from the old boards here.

I don't affiliate myself with Bioweenian scum. Thus, my heritage stems from the much nobler BIS/IPLY boards. Bow before me, you second-rate animals in human form.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin