Valsuelm

Vote or Die, who would it be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump

• Donald (US Resident)
    • Donald (Foreign Spectator)
    • Hillary (US Resident)
    • Hillary (Foreign Spectator)

Damn.  I thought we were electing a President of the Way Off Topic Forum.

Vote for Gorth! :-

(insert long list of election promises that are obviously not intended to be honoured post-election)

I think the question on everyone's mind, in regards to your platform, is whether you'd build a wall.

Actually I want to know who you are going to make pay for it.   :fdevil:

My assumption was, were Gorth to build a wall, that he'd use cheap child labor, at which point the cost becomes negligible.  It's the ethical thing to do.  We get an inexpensive wall and the children learn valuable labor skills that they can apply later in life.  It's a win-win situation. 

I've even got a campaign slogan made up:  "Putting Our Youth To Work For A Brighter Future"  :devil:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The Peace Corps and AmeriCorps better watch out for some competition in winning hearts and minds of our idealistic youths.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

You know what, these forums have gone to **** and God damn it I will MAKE OBSIDIAN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN.

I will build a wall between Obsidian Community and the PoE forums and make Kickstarter pay for it.

I'll bar all promancers from entering the forums.

I'll give everyone stealth editing powers.

I'll make a super ignore where you can ignore posters completely.

And I'll add a dislike button.

Vote for KP 2016!

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Oh my

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guys why dont we setup a vote ...just for fun?

The Moderators can maybe think how it should work...and just in case people want to vote for me dont bother as I have too many people who will never vote for me....thats always the risk of doing the right thing, you become a victim of character assassination 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oh my

It'll be great. We'll call it "butthurt" and it'll be great.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Oh my

It'll be great. We'll call it "butthurt" and it'll be great.

BruceVC was butthurt by this 
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guys why dont we setup a vote ...just for fun?

The Moderators can maybe think how it should work...and just in case people want to vote for me dont bother as I have too many people who will never vote for me....thats always the risk of doing the right thing, you become a victim of character assassination 

Bruce has anyone ever told you that some of the most dangerous and warped individuals are those that give themselves the moral high ground or those that believe themselves to be doing the right thing?

• Like 3

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

• 6 months later...

They keep saying the polls were all wrong.... yet another lie from the mainstream media.

The WoT Presidential Poll got it right way back in April!

Amen.

WoT is the indisputable true barometer and vanguard of orthodox thought in the Western RPG discussion world!

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

They keep saying the polls were all wrong.... yet another lie from the mainstream media.

Amen.

WoT is the indisputable true barometer and vanguard of orthodox thought in the Western RPG discussion world!

Admit it, you're having fun agreeing with Valsuelm. 

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 2

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Amen.

Admit it, you're having fun agreeing with Valsuelm. 

• Like 2

I can't believe I didn't put in a pro Hillary message in this entire thread, let alone vote. Must have completely failed to read the vote options properly. Such beautiful quotes I could have used too:

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.

People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.

You don't have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things -- to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals.

Inspiring stuff, and truly presidential in style. Of course, there were a few problem quotes too such as:

Well George, we knocked the bastard off

Not the safest quote when some of your associates have died in... unfortunate circumstances. Plus, of course the name 'George' will get the conspiracy theorists working overtime.