[Class Build] POTD solo uber god Palladin :)

Since from wm2 we got some new cloack +5 def, additional upgrade for shield and soulbound armor, palladin become walking god. At the end we can obtain around 140 of each def, +25 def 20 reflex from potion for around 50 sec, and finally + 20 all from scroll, so in total our def become around 180 160 180 160 and that make us untouchable in 80% of battles. Soulbound armor Ryona's Breastplate give triumph of crusaders when endurance is less than 50%, i don't know if it's bugged, but that heal our life as well, so after some hard battle, we can back to unharmed status.

All We need to do is just max Might And Intellect, and follow our order restriction to have as high as possible dmg from immolation and bonus to def +8/17

Sacred immolation will give us around 15-16 waves that make +- 40 dmg, so we can go into the middle of the battle and take out everything. And it's per encounter, so for example i take down Lich castle without even one rest.

This char can take down some powerfull enemies like Eyeless (+15 to hit from marking and +20 from flame hit is the highest possible chance to hit them from all class), radiant spore (even when fight with vitraks it's still easy), dragons without any efforts. Soulboud weapon St. Ydwen's Redeemer

also help with final battle, since judges are vessels. Bounties like Magran's folk and Final pirate duel is just a joke.

I just finish the game on potd with this palladin, and it was peace of cake. Definitely the strongest char in the game.

The only minus of this char is that we need to be lvl 13 to get immolation.

Sorry for my english ;)

Edited by mukurome
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone will deny that Paladins are the most reliable solo class at the moment. Once you reach level 13, you have the strongest defensive setup in the game combined with a really powerful AoE ability. They're definitely the class of choice if you're going for the Ultimate achievement.

I don't think anyone will deny that Paladins are the most reliable solo class at the moment. Once you reach level 13, you have the strongest defensive setup in the game combined with a really powerful AoE ability. They're definitely the class of choice if you're going for the Ultimate achievement.

In my opinion Druid is best for that, since we somehow need to obtain this lvl 13 :)

• Like 1

In my opinion Druid is best for that, since we somehow need to obtain this lvl 13 :)

Lol, no.

Idk about druid, but getting to level 13 solo paladin is super easy.