I recall it got nerfed but I tried it for act 1(I can always respec out now) and it seemed quite valuable.

Looking at it, it seems to scale with levels now, not sure if that's new.

Just curious since I've seen no recent Chanter builds in guides and so on that bother to take it. A high might chanter build seems to do pretty serious healing, almost like having veteran's recovery on all characters.

For a full party, I think it is great.  Also, chanters generally have few talents they really need, so this is an easy pick in my opinion.  All of the endurance regeneration abilities got a big buff in 3.0.  I particularly like Veteran's Recovery since it heals a lot more now and scales with level. 

The bad news is that most of them have ability durations so they work much better with higher INT.  I guess the developers wanted to punish melee classes more if they dump INT (fighters in particular).

All of them (constant recovery, ancient memories, rapid recovery, veteran's recovery...) are best if you have both high MIGHT and INT.  Even more so for ancient memories since it is AOE. 

Edited by Braven

I recall it got nerfed but I tried it for act 1(I can always respec out now) and it seemed quite valuable.

Looking at it, it seems to scale with levels now, not sure if that's new.

Just curious since I've seen no recent Chanter builds in guides and so on that bother to take it. A high might chanter build seems to do pretty serious healing, almost like having veteran's recovery on all characters.

I love Ancient Memory + Benevolent Spirits.  The buff is really noticeable now.  

• Like 1