When is the next patch coming out?

T'is all good and well, but the current game is UNPLAYABLE, at least make a hot fix, and after continue with mayor patch.

To be honest, I did play the game through in this version, so it's not actually unplayable at all.

Easily the worst thing about PoE was all of the bugs. It was and still is actually horrendously buggy...

Just when I thought they had ironed out all of the bugs by the second expansion, I was hit by two.

One was that the monks got my main character stuck in a wall. I used a cheat code to resolve this (didn't want to reload) and continued to play.

Two was what made me quit: The wall puzzle in the Hall of SIlence didn't actually do anything. (I used the back entrance to get in).

Easily the worst thing about PoE was all of the bugs. It was and still is actually horrendously buggy...

Just when I thought they had ironed out all of the bugs by the second expansion, I was hit by two.

One was that the monks got my main character stuck in a wall. I used a cheat code to resolve this (didn't want to reload) and continued to play.

Two was what made me quit: The wall puzzle in the Hall of SIlence didn't actually do anything. (I used the back entrance to get in).

The puzzle on the wall is not a bug.

You got to get a "command word" from the current abbey to use it.

It is not very clear, I was puzzled too, but it is not a bug.

Is there a new ETA? It sounded like monday or tuesday would be the latest it would be coming out, but I have not seen anything.  I would just like to know so I can stop checking every few hours.

Edit: I THINK IT IS HAPPENING!!!

Edited by nem0
  • Like 1

Is there a new ETA? It sounded like monday or tuesday would be the latest it would be coming out, but I have not seen anything.  I would just like to know so I can stop checking every few hours.

this.  I like the idea of my combusting wounds blast wiz and chanter tank, but need the chanter to be able to heal himself and sort of have a party built to abuse combusting wounds...

Cool! Time to dust of the Yak Hat and try some more Riposting. Pity it still doesn't interact with Adept Evasion of course :-D (or that the conversions don't interact).

But it interacts with the new Escape :-)

True :). Though a true Noble would never run! (it goes without saying that my Riposte rogue must be a rapier-wielding aristocrat, with stylish hat) But maybe I'll find an excuse for him to use it anyway.

I would really prefer they just take their time and not break the game. No point in rushing them or harassing them for a deadline they may have to defer with more excuses later.

T'is all good and well, but the current game is UNPLAYABLE, at least make a hot fix, and after continue with mayor patch.

Its really stupid that you can not play this game, after you bought it.

How is it unplayable?