When is the next patch coming out?

Hey (you bunch of courageous gamers)

To update you on this. Assuming nothing goes wrong, we should have our 3.03 patch up for Beta by this week.

I got your backs

-Sking

Sweet. How do I get beta patches?

Do you know, if we can get beta on GoG?

I have a bad feeling that this patch will be released on Friday, and GoG have weekends during Saturday and Sunday, so for us this patch will be only in the next week :(

Edited by Wagner235

Hey guys/gals,

More updates. I found a few significant issues with our build today. We've fixed them and are now compiling another build. We are hoping for a Beta update later today, but we may be forced to delay until early next week. 

Sorry peeps

-Sking

• Like 4

Hey guys/gals,

More updates. I found a few significant issues with our build today. We've fixed them and are now compiling another build. We are hoping for a Beta update later today, but we may be forced to delay until early next week. 

Sorry peeps

-Sking

Sad Panda is Sad :(

Hey guys/gals,

Sorry peeps

-Sking

;(

Hey guys/gals,

Sorry peeps

-Sking

**** happens. Good luck guys, and thank you for the information. Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 2

Release it even in  end of June/July, don't care about time anymore, just  don't make new bugs with new patch and situation when some bugs would be fixed and some things previously   working  would became broken, like You  did  in the past.

I hope it's gonna be precisely tested, fix major bugs and gameplay would be complete, game finishable. I don't expect further updates since game's cycle is finished, just do it  solid for the last time, so people who have not bought game already wouldn't have doubts about condition of the game  and of course for old players to have finally finished product. ( or maybe You are planning enhanced edition?;p)

Just to be clear, I really do appreciate the game, but after over  a year since release, so many bugs(still broken, fixed,again broken) through all that time, it's just depressing.  ( regards to Achilles,  update Your % math ;p)

Also I hope that experiance  with first PoE  help to avoid bugs problems with Tyranny and other upcomig projects or just make the scale of them a way  much much smaller, I'm counting on You Obsidian;p

Edited by Gs11
  • Like 1

The good thing is that @Sking is making the effort to keep the community informed on a regular basis.

This is a very effective way of keeping everyone happy.

I agree with @GS11 that they should not release a patch that creates more bugs.

Edited by Anaeme
  • Like 2

I would really prefer they just take their time and not break the game. No point in rushing them or harassing them for a deadline they may have to defer with more excuses later.

T'is all good and well, but the current game is UNPLAYABLE, at least make a hot fix, and after continue with mayor patch.

Its really stupid that you can not play this game, after you bought it.

No point in rushing them or harassing

Rushing? They can't fix gamebraking bug for a third month, ffs!

Complaining about it won't fix it. Won't do anything really.

Wasted energy.

Edited by TWPE