When is the next patch coming out?

You're 11% of the posts in this thread and pretty much the only one bitching. Who did you mean by "community" if not yourself?

If you're going to be self-aggrandizing, at least own it when you get called out. 

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Please before posting person-to-person stuff that nobody cares about, ask yourself "does this pertain to the thread subject?"

Meta-post?

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Please before posting person-to-person stuff that nobody cares about, ask yourself "does this pertain to the thread subject?"

Meta-post?
Meta-meta-post?

Doubtful

Glad to see business as usual on this forum lol

Albeit saddening that Cantousent hasn't been around as much, his Modding style and overall personality is sorely missed.

Aside from that, I sure hope the next major patch to this game involves making it compatible with the Oculus Rift. I'm been doing VR gaming for a few weeks now and holy smokes it's amazing. Regular 'ol "looking at a monitor" gaming is quickly becoming secondary.

I'd love to know of OBS has any plans for Virtual Reality support.

Anyone else enjoying VR with either the Vive or Rift?

• Like 1

Aside from that, I sure hope the next major patch to this game involves making it compatible with the Oculus Rift.

I'm certain transforming the game into full 3D with all dialogue voice acted is what the other guy at Obsidian is doing while the first one is fixing the stacking bug :-P

• Like 7

Glad to see business as usual on this forum lol

Albeit saddening that Cantousent hasn't been around as much, his Modding style and overall personality is sorely missed.

Aside from that, I sure hope the next major patch to this game involves making it compatible with the Oculus Rift. I'm been doing VR gaming for a few weeks now and holy smokes it's amazing. Regular 'ol "looking at a monitor" gaming is quickly becoming secondary.

I'd love to know of OBS has any plans for Virtual Reality support.

Anyone else enjoying VR with either the Vive or Rift?

Don't forget about Romance and Raedric's Treasury DLC.

It's should be priority No1 in the moment.

• Like 1

My mac burnt itself out and I lost my saves with the repair (for some reason it cleared out my library folder). As I want to be soloing as a Rogue, I thought I may as well wait until they're buffed in the patch.

So what I'm trying to say is, yes I'm incredibly keen on it also.

I think I never encountered the defense stacking bug, neither friend- nor foe-related. Or maybe... I'll have to check that Concelhaut encounter again, where I get mercilessly obliterated within moments this time around.

I think I never encountered the defense stacking bug, neither friend- nor foe-related. Or maybe... I'll have to check that Concelhaut encounter again, where I get mercilessly obliterated within moments this time around.

Lucky bastard. I saw screenshots some people posted, with skeletons deal 4k damage :)

Lucky bastard. I saw screenshots some people posted, with skeletons deal 4k damage :)

I saw those as well, ridiculous stuff  :w00t: That definitely never happened to me. ^^ Higher defenses might have gone unnoticed, since I never touched PotD and play on hard only... yet, some of those Cräghold Bluffs fights against Torn Bannermen did seem ridiculously tough - could still have been due to the swarms of enemy Warpriests. Odious little bastards.

Edited by M4xw0lf

I saw those as well, ridiculous stuff  :w00t: That definitely never happened to me. ^^ Higher defenses might have gone unnoticed, since I never touched PotD and play on hard only... yet, some of those Cräghold Bluffs fights against Torn Bannermen did seem ridiculously tough - could still have been due to the swarms of enemy Warpriests. Odious little bastards.

Played on Hard Myself. Stopped after i got bounty quest from Caed Nua. This guy Cyrdel is beating the sheeeet out of me. I doubt that one hit kill is considered as non breaking.

Hey (you bunch of courageous gamers)

To update you on this. Assuming nothing goes wrong, we should have our 3.03 patch up for Beta by this week. 

I got your backs

-Sking

• Like 8