Bounty Quest not completable because I took him prisoner

choc

Question

I picked up the first 4 bounty quests from the Wardens Lodge in Caed Nua. I fought Sly Cyrdel in Magran's Fork and he begged me to spare his life and I took him prisoner. The quest wasn't completed so I went to the prison opened his cell and killed him. There was no head to turn in when I looted him. So now the quest is not completable.

My last save is hours back. So if I could get a fix for this it would be much appreciated.

I don't know if this will block me from getting further bounties once I complete the other ones on my list or not.

3 answers to this question

I picked up the first 4 bounty quests from the Wardens Lodge in Caed Nua. I fought Sly Cyrdel in Magran's Fork and he begged me to spare his life and I took him prisoner. The quest wasn't completed so I went to the prison opened his cell and killed him. There was no head to turn in when I looted him. So now the quest is not completable.

My last save is hours back. So if I could get a fix for this it would be much appreciated.

I don't know if this will block me from getting further bounties once I complete the other ones on my list or not.

I think you might be confusing Sly Cyrdel with a different character.

Edited by Infinitron

Yeah, this one confused me once too.

The bounty is another encounter on another part of the map. The guy you took prisoner is random flavor, not part of the bounty quest.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."