What You Did Today

Tale

Next to nil for blu-ray on Prime Day, although we did upgrade the main display to 4K.

Also watched the All-Star Game. Was fun, and invigorating to see Tony Gwynn permanently affixed to the National League Batting Championship. The opposite of the feeling of shame is rare when your community has completed a singular eternity of professional seasons without winning.

Seasons without major pro sport title

San Diego 109 (52 Chargers, 47 Padres, 6 Clippers, 4 Rockets)
Buffalo 103
Minneapolis 91
Milwaukee 90

All Stop. On Screen.

Thanks but unfortunately it's not likely. The doctors said they'd never seen someone survive with so much damage to their heart. He's not responding to whatever drugs they are giving him and they are running tests to see if they can operate even though they are doubtful of his chances at making it through surgery.

If all the stars align they said he could maybe live another year or two but if not then he's probably not leaving the hospital

From what I'm told anyway

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Sorry to hear that, Shady. Enioy the time with him.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That's pretty rotten. Hoping for the best, Shady.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Thanks but unfortunately it's not likely. The doctors said they'd never seen someone survive with so much damage to their heart. He's not responding to whatever drugs they are giving him and they are running tests to see if they can operate even though they are doubtful of his chances at making it through surgery.

If all the stars align they said he could maybe live another year or two but if not then he's probably not leaving the hospital

From what I'm told anyway

That really sucks Shady. I hope you get to spend some time with him.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

@ Shady

Sorry to hear that about your granddad, my thoughts are with you 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I would whine about how I'm miserable since my gf left me but I'd just feel like an ass since that's minor compared to shady. Take care man.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands