What You Did Today

Tale

Think that is just a Greek serial killer thing.

:lol:

Malc I have been meaning to ask you something, when I first joined these forums over 3 years ago you use to be very cynical all the time...well thats how I remember you. Anyway you have changed a lot for the better IMO....you dont seem cynical anymore and you often say very funny or insightful things

Have you changed or did I just misunderstand you previously? Sorry if I'm putting you on the spot but you really seem different and I wanted to mention it

Nope. Same as always

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I hate to tell you this Malc, but you are way more chipper than you were a few years ago. :p

Guess I am becoming mellow in my old age

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guys :lol: I have to share something that just happened to me when I went to the  garage

As I  walk into the garage there was this pretty girl in front of me wearing a black dress, so I greeted her and we started talking, she asked me if I wanted to come  smoke a joint with her friends so I did and we started chatting in the carpark.

I told them about this club called Truth which is the best club in JHB that plays a certain type of music I love, they also go there and I said we must all together

Anyway there were 3 of them and I told them about my work and we started chatting, her dad is some big trader …I asked them how old they were as I thought they were about 20-21. The one girl was there teacher at some expensive private school and the other 2 are at home school…they were 16 and 17…but I had already invited them to come to Truth..so what did I do next….what would you do ?

I was honest, I said you girls are underage  but if I say “ you girls mustn’t go to Truth “ why would they listen to me? So we still going to go to Truth because I had offered them a lift..and they gave me lots of good weed  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Two questions. What is the age of consent and should we set up a Go Fund Me for bail money?  :lol:

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Two questions. What is the age of consent and should we set up a Go Fund Me for bail money?  :lol:

No GD....I doubt I would do anything like that...look the young girls were hot but  the weird thing is they were really sweet and  friendly 

And I enjoy my friendships with ladies so I think its fine, its like giving someone a lift?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I went to work. I did'nt look at my schedule though, so I did'nt know that I was supposed to have the day off. Atleast my boss was kind enough to let me have the day off next week instead.

Still annoying though, since my friends are playing a P&P Cyberpunk RPG (Neotech)that I adore tonight.

Bought myself 2 kilos of candy to help myself get over it.

Been spending some time looking through the internet for details on how the ECC(AC) on my car works, and how to fix it. I'm not exactly a newb at cars, but this one is a real headscratcher. Sometimes it kicks in, gives me a hint of cold goodness and then turns itself off for no good reason.

Some intermittent faults that come up now and then, wich is weird, because many of them are grounding faults usually, and this car is rust free...

Also; Listening to Hel again, despite their neonazi connections and somewhat iffy lyrics in some songs, I do enjoy a couple of their songs.

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Seems like South Africa's age of consent laws are kind of wacky. Over 16 can consent to sex, but under 18 is considered a child by law. Apparently leads to some pretty odd court battles if the parent's don't accept their child's decision.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Been getting ready for my daughter's 9th birthday part tomorrow.  I hit the backyard with the weed wacker.  I hate doing that.  But the house is coming together and she's got a pretty cool Root Beer theme going on.

• Like 1

*checks username* huh... I was 19 when I started, not 20...

Oh well, I still won the fan fiction competition.

And now I'm working 50+ hours a week at a middling job, with bad tendons in my ankles. God I hope this promotion freaking shows up already.

• Like 3

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And now I'm working 50+ hours a week at a middling job, with bad tendons in my ankles. God I hope this promotion freaking shows up already.

Ah don't sweat it. You are hardly the first person on this board whose career and life did not turn out the way you envisioned it. Look at it this way, for the rest of eternity at least some small part of you will always be running out Nipton shouting about winning the lottery. That;s probably a lot more then most of us will leave behind!  :lol:

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Dog had to get a biopsy on a lump on his leg. Hope it isn't cancerous. Of course my willful dachshund decided that the bandage over the stitches offended his sensibilities and pushed it off. So have to get it redressed.

Dog had to get a biopsy on a lump on his leg. Hope it isn't cancerous. Of course my willful dachshund decided that the bandage over the stitches offended his sensibilities and pushed it off. So have to get it redressed.

Cone time

Thomas Sowell

Yeah, tried that once. He snuck off under the covers and somehow clawed it off his face :lol:

Doc put some bitter spray on it. I am waiting to watch him start to lick it to work it off his leg and soldier through the taste. But stitches look ok and he's putting weight on the leg so looks like no big deal in terms of recovery.

Now to last the weekend without beating my family with a bat.

Edited by Malcador

I went to work. I did'nt look at my schedule though, so I did'nt know that I was supposed to have the day off. Atleast my boss was kind enough to let me have the day off next week instead.

Still annoying though, since my friends are playing a P&P Cyberpunk RPG (Neotech)that I adore tonight.

Bought myself 2 kilos of candy to help myself get over it.

Been spending some time looking through the internet for details on how the ECC(AC) on my car works, and how to fix it. I'm not exactly a newb at cars, but this one is a real headscratcher. Sometimes it kicks in, gives me a hint of cold goodness and then turns itself off for no good reason.

Some intermittent faults that come up now and then, wich is weird, because many of them are grounding faults usually, and this car is rust free...

Also; Listening to Hel again, despite their neonazi connections and somewhat iffy lyrics in some songs, I do enjoy a couple of their songs.

2 kg....holy smoke dude thats a lot ...what type of candy was it ?

John Milton 

Ah don't sweat it. You are hardly the first person on this board whose career and life did not turn out the way you envisioned it. Look at it this way, for the rest of eternity at least some small part of you will always be running out Nipton shouting about winning the lottery. That;s probably a lot more then most of us will leave behind!  :lol:

I'm not sure if this is one of those posts that means " its not as bad as it seems " or " life is hard, we must adapt and move on " ?

John Milton 

Neither

Thomas Sowell

I need a drink

I got a credit alert email so I logged on and saw that my credit score had dropped over 100 points. After digging around I saw my vet insurance credit card had reported me 30 days late which was a shock to me since I've only ever used it once and was just waiting on the reimbursement from the insurance company to pay it off as it was supposed to be a no interest and no payment for 6 months for charges at the vet. It's set up so you don't have to pay out of pocket for more than the deductible but now I wish I had just paid cash upfront. I need to call around on Monday and see what I can do about getting it fixed

Free games updated 3/4/21

Neither

Okay thanks GD ..monosyllable responses always clear things up I find  :p

John Milton 

Neither

Okay thanks GD ..monosyllable responses always clear things up I find  :p

Happy to help!  :lol:

Thomas Sowell

2 kg....holy smoke dude thats a lot ...what type of candy was it ?

Well, I don't have a way to upload images, best picture I could find was this one; Except the yellow wrapped ones are silver and mint chocolate instead of lemon.

I'm almost out. ;_;

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

McConaughey does those Lincoln commercials too.

Almost all of my TV viewing is done via DVR just so I dont have to watch the commercials. They pretty much come standard now with a cable package, no?

Actually I do have one, I just remembered. Except it's a VCRDVDVR. Panasonic DMR-EZ37V with VHS and DVD-RAM read-write capability. 

From 2007, I bought it to transfer all my old 90s F1 races on tape to digital. All I have to do is hook it up to any TV input and record whatever show I want, problem solved, sorta.   

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.