International Day of Human Space Flight

obyknven

International Day of Xs are downright retarded. Every single one of them is an International Day of Who the F Cares for everyone but those invested in agenda X. This is also true of Nation Day/Month of X.

That said, yes the west generally recognizes and celebrates the first man in space. We certainly did in every astronomy, physics, and 20th century history class I ever took. And there's plenty of shows in propaganda land (ie: the 'History channel) that even have. No one credible that I've ever seen has downplayed Russia's space program.

Consider your attempt at picking a fight with the 'west' a failure.

• Like 1

International Day of Xs are downright retarded. Every single one of them is an International Day of Who the F Cares for everyone but those invested in agenda X. This is also true of Nation Day/Month of X.

That said, yes the west generally recognizes and celebrates the first man in space. We certainly did in every astronomy, physics, and 20th century history class I ever took. And there's plenty of shows in propaganda land (ie: the 'History channel) that even have. No one credible that I've ever seen has downplayed Russia's space program.

Consider your attempt at picking a fight with the 'west' a failure.

Pretty much. No one sensible would downplay the Russian contribution for the space race; rather, it's mostly venerated.

Gagarin was a bro too:

When he visited Manchester in the United Kingdom, it was pouring rain. However, Gagarin insisted that the car hood remain back so that the cheering crowds could catch a glimpse of him. Gagarin stated, "If all these people have turned out to welcome me and can stand in the rain, so can I." Gagarin refused an umbrella and remained standing in his open-top Bentley so that the cheering crowds could still see him.

Sergei Korolev, one of the masterminds behind the early years of the Soviet space program, later said that Gagarin possessed a smile "that lit up the Cold War"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

meanwhile westlings don't celebrate this because of butthurt.

Not sure if you're aware but the International Space Station is almost exclusively American and Russian. (a Korean or some other crap stops by every couple years) You're definitely not being excluded in regards to recognition for space exploration.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?