Will This Game Suck?

Oh, and by the way I thought KoTOR was very fun if a little short and unreplayable. I was a little skeptical when I saw the screenshots as I'm not too keen on that sort of view and interface for RPGs, but it was very well done. If you lot are making a sequel or just a game in a similar vein with a similar name, then that's enough for me to look forward too.

Why would you think that, St Paddy? I'd be rather flattered if someone tried to impersonate me.

Well, there you go, I remember someone impersonated you at IPLY because you'd been particularily repetitive for the week previous to it, and you were something less than flattered.

Can't you please shut the f*** up Visceris? I'm sure everyone has heard your opinions hundreds of times already. Repeating them over and over again isn't going to make them better or get more people agree with you. Please stop it now.

"For all those of you who thinks Star Wars KOTOR2 will be good think again because all of the past games that black isle have worked on in the past were mostly overrated and were not as fun as people thought they were. "

how can a game not be as fun as we think it is? if Gromnir thinks that ps:t was very fun and that iwd2 was not much fun, then that is exactly what they was for Gromnir. black isle games may not have been as popular as some suspect, but saying they weren't as "fun as people thought they were," is sorta silly.

until we hear what obsidian is up to, Gromnir gots no comment on potential success or failure of project... save to note that if kotor2 is the project, it will sell initially, regardless of what obsidian actually develops. we sure not gonna start guessing where such a thing would rank on a hypothetical fun-o-meter.

as to relative merits of reviewers

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You don't need to be rude to me Jora. That is absolutely uncalled for because the last I recalled America was still a country that supports the freedom of speech and what you are saying is not right.

I tried not to insult you but couldn't resist my true feelings. Please read my post once more and try to understand it.

Can't you please shut the f*** up Visceris? I'm sure everyone has heard your opinions hundreds of times already. Repeating them over and over again isn't going to make them better or get more people agree with you. Please stop it now.

I don't think if you keep replying like this will help much. Best not to respond at all in these cases. Feedback = fuel.

Visceris is in his right to post his opinion, and if he's going to far, the adm/mod will surely intervene.

I don't think if you keep replying like this will help much. Best not to respond at all in these cases. Feedback = fuel.

Yep, feedback does equal fuel, hence the feedback being provided. It's all purely intended to raise ire.

These boards are off to a flying start, hm?

newlogo.gif

The way I see it all of the words we have to say can only benefit the minds at Feargus U and Co so let's not turn this into a flaming thread of anger. I never intended to start this post off as a flame and I don't see why anyone would take it that way. It was merely meant as an observation and I will continue to stick to what I think which is what I have understood from their past actions.

Try not to get yourselves banned when writing your replies to me and I will state again, please keep them constructive. The rudeness is not appreciated.

one cannot help but suspect that some folks is trying to see just what the real limits of board rules concerning profanity and decorum actually is. seems like a silly way to go 'bout it, but at least it gives obsidian a chance to set limits sooner rather than later.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

...and I will continue to stick to what I think which is what I have understood from their past actions.

Well that doesn't surprise me.

But it wasn't my intention to start a flame war. I just asked you to STFU and nothing more. ;)

Before I jump into the fray, Visceris, I must say that I can barely begin to understand your inclination to start off each discussion with your brand negativity and you are as always successful in managing to pull everyone into it, myself included.

Your attempt at pulling a 180

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Hey Vicseris how about you break up your sentences a little more because when you combine 40 or 50 words into one sentence it makes you sound like a retard maybe this sentence I am writing here will give you an example since you seem to be unable to read over and edit your own writing and by the way the site you write for must be pretty awful because you are the worst writer I have ever read and your reviews are horrendous.

can't we just drop the petty arguements? use the Iply boards for that! ;)

First sensible thing I've read in this thread...

And yes, both Visceris' negative opinion of Obsidian/Black Isle and your reaction to him are rather unsensible.

I think Visceris shouldn't have posted it here, probably knowing what the reactions would be.

On the other hand, he clearly stated "my opinion" in the subject line, and as far as I know and believe, every man and woman in every country in the world is entitled to hold his own personal opinion.

As far as I can see, none of you guys have given him one point of critique that really had to do with his opinion, you only start to attack him personally.

These are just my two cents on the matter, I'm holding my hands of this topic for now.

He is well known for his opinions and his ability to completely contradict himself in the very same thread.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

He is well known for his opinions and his ability to completely contradict himself in the very same thread.

awww s**t, thought the arguement was actually going to be dropped!

Look, we all know doomy (visc). Like him or hate him, its not going to change anything. You can argue with him all day(and, in fact, have), what did anyone accomplish? Lets just chill on this one.