Will This Game Suck?

I know what you guys think about me and past products and you know what I have said in response to those thoughts.

So, I have an idea. Can we all just begin with a new slate?

We might be able to build a stronger community here and get a lot of great discussion going about games and the industry that people will enjoy participating in.

we never get a chance to start over.

those of us who is optimistic 'bout obsidian is optimistic not 'cause they has wiped slate clean, but 'cause they (we) see something in the obsidian folks that makes 'em believe that you guys can make a good game... and that optimism is based on what you has done in the past. most of us here at this moment is here 'cause of some past history we gots with games made by obsidian folks while they was at bis, and even the name, obsidian, calls to mind the company's past as black isle.

there is many folks on this board, and more than a few in this thread, that believe that a good console rpg cannot be made. the reason they believe this is 'cause they has not liked any of the console rpgs they has played in past... or maybe they said they liked 'em at first and then changed their minds for whatever reason. regardless, folks make assumptions 'bout future based on their experience gained in the past.

likewise, folks will bring their personal baggage along with them. we has seen folks whose actions on this board has already belied their statements in this thread. is too bad, but so what? was inevitable. hopefully our shared interest in future games will overcome whatever silliness we has created in past, and you got some mods who can step in and crack a few heads if necessary... 'cause it will be necessary.

is no chance to start over, but for Gromnir, we not see no need. you gots some good folks working at obsidian, and we is curious to see what you produce... am always more curious 'bout the games being developed than the silly games people play on the boards.

good luck.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I agree with Gromnir.

I would not have not registered here if I did not knew of the OE staff past with games.

Look at, for example, Kojima that is behind of MG series, his reputation alone would make me buy a game that was done by him (as a matter of fact I did buy ZoE2 because he was behind it and I was not disapointed) even if its not from Komani.

drakron.png

Thank you POOPERSCOOPER for that lovely PM proving to me I was completely wrong about your maturity. Admin notified.

I fail to see what relevence this has with the content of this thread. I would suggest keeping your childish quarrels private and not making attempts to pull the rest of us into issues best kept amongst yourselves.

It was in response to pooperscooper's response to me earlier in the thread. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Thank you POOPERSCOOPER for that lovely PM proving to me I was completely wrong about your maturity. Admin notified.

I fail to see what relevence this has with the content of this thread. I would suggest keeping your childish quarrels private and not making attempts to pull the rest of us into issues best kept amongst yourselves.

It was in response to pooperscooper's response to me earlier in the thread. Thank you for your suggestion though.

You just quoted your self saying PRIVATE MESSAGE, how did i state a PRIVATE MESSAGE earlier in the thread?

You didn't, but you did try to insult me earlier in this thread, with which 10 seconds later was followed up by a PM and an attempt at sending me some disgusting image - which didn't work, I might add, since the link was broken. I felt it was relevent in any response I gave you to mention this, as well as make public that you've tried again to send unwanted spam to people, like I believe you've been doing to Hades_1 as well. And, like I said, the admin was notified, and I suspect the only reason you're not banned is because you couldn't get the link right.

You didn't, but you did try to insult me earlier in this thread, with which 10 seconds later was followed up by a PM and an attempt at sending me some disgusting image - which didn't work, I might add, since the link was broken. I felt it was relevent in any response I gave you to mention this, as well as make public that you've tried again to send unwanted spam to people, like I believe you've been doing to Hades_1 as well. And, like I said, the admin was notified, and I suspect the only reason you're not banned is because you couldn't get the link right.

Then why did u bring PM into the discussion? When exit asked u this you said it was becuase i insulted ur feelings earlier in the thread. So basically you were WRONG in that earlier post and made an intended smartass remark to exit. So if i get banned for breaking the rules, so should u?

I already got a warning by one of the mods, did u by chance send teh proof?

Then why did u bring PM into the discussion? When exit asked u this you said it was becuase i insulted ur feelings earlier in the thread. So basically you were WRONG in that earlier post and made an intended smartass remark to exit. So if i get banned for breaking the rules, so should u?

Well I certainly PMd a mod about you sending two unwanted messages to my inbox, both of which contained (broken) links to images. And I don't understand the rest of your post. I replied to your insulting me by saying you had attempted to PM me some of your images around the same time of making your public post. If that's way too off topic to understand - that's your problem. However this argument certainly is off topic so I'm not participating in it any more, I've said all I needed to say.

Well I certainly PMd a mod about you sending two unwanted messages to my inbox, both of which contained (broken) links to images. And I don't understand the rest of your post. I replied to your insulting me by saying you had attempted to PM me some of your images around the same time of making your public post. If that's way too off topic to understand - that's your problem. However this argument certainly is off topic so I'm not participating in it any more, I've said all I needed to say.

So i sent you broken links, and they were consider uncivil and worthy of banning? If they were broken, then how could you know what they were? It just proves the point that you are a tard who will cry to anyone whois listening, and then exagerate the facts.

Its not unlike you to run away if you smell that your getting backed into a corner with opposing arguements.

I would say Obsidian has a chance right now to really shine. Although they have a past which most everyone knows, they also have a great opportunity to really deliver. An excellent game from Obsidian can wash away past doubts and restore any respect some people may have lost.

The past is the past, but the future is in their hands and I wish the best of luck to them.

CRPGs are my primary food source which right now is quite scarce. Had to ration out the NWN modules in order to survive this long. Very bitter taste, had to force it all the way down on some occassions. Think I vomited a lot of it on Fallout 3 which totally ruined the dish. Since I can only eat what is given, feed me. Seriously can't wait to see what Obsidian can cook up.

To all those this my concern, I'm Hungry.

I agree with Feargus about the whole clean slate. After all, this is Obsidian and not Black Isle.

Pooperscooper, you and Llamagod both send me links that were not broken. They will be forwarded.

Its black isle enough to put their ability to produce in question. I don't want another lionheart, I want the magic that was fallout or BG, and I will be pleasently suprised if I see it developed here.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, with the 2nd one rather than the 1st one, you get very deep, in depth, detailed, archaic, legendary, proposal marriage supper da vinci fine tuning extra detail blueprints of calm winds tempered and undressed for a fresh fit into a lot of voice acting, if that can/can't be emphasized enough to appropriately surmount yourself with all kinds of uncles and altogether flushed out fate unwinding of kreia telling you of untangling the old world flavor of standing in complete rapture and awe before the unprecedented powers you can begin to unleash from the tips of your fingers.

The entire assassin academy base with all of those green fissures about to erput in your face, a revisiting of old lectures from dorak or whatever that, although informative, lack the philosophical flavors of more than 4 colors of traditional star wars, or even yoda/dooku as a precursor to kotor would foreshadow help me to critically receive and review the old harsh guy that yelled at you a lot, vrook in proper bondage!

It's at the crystal cave where obsidion is smart, and lets you see that insane old coot, well, quite the opposite in epicness of count dooku, if you rhyme things.

That whole romeo juliet thing being all over, and the whole household saying cheese before the whole chinese dojo remodeling where vrook either teaches you a new form or breaths his last helps you to go away that so called, "lure of the darkside", and the difficulty of resisting your infamy.

Aeons of Misery and Bliss | I, the legendary Dragon God of time, am the perfect One! | Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game - The Terra Program | Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism

Focusing the flow of feats and Critical Strike

http://aminoapps.com/page/pokemon/5160131/sabrina-character-appreciation

Sabrina StairCase