Leonard Boyarsky joins Obsidian

Infinitron

yes yes yes :D

now i am even more excited if obsidian make new World of Darkness game

Boyarsky joining Obsidian is great, but I'm pretty sure none of the Bloodlines writers are there. It won't be the same without them.

(In fact, I think I'd prefer a WoD game from inXile, with George Ziets as the creative lead.)

For some reason his facial expression in that pic made me think of Street Fighter, which then made me think that the two of them should have a fight, Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat style.  I would pay to see that...

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I would like to know what project he is working on... Too bad funcroc isn't around anymore, he would dangle from the ceiling and listen on Tim and Leonard talking and soon we would know exactly what Leonard is up to.

• Like 5

Hate the living, love the dead.

Is he going to make Obsidian great again?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So is Boyarsky coming in as an artist or designer?

...old school pixel-artist/designer??

Pixel-art turn-based rpg crowdfunding coming soon???

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I would like to know what project he is working on... Too bad funcroc isn't around anymore, he would dangle from the ceiling and listen on Tim and Leonard talking and soon we would know exactly what Leonard is up to.

How many years do we need to have been on the boards to understand that reference?

Edited by Sannom

How many years do we need to have been on the boards to understand that reference?

He was around back in 2012 at least. Can't remember at what point he stopped posting. Probably after Kickstarter campaign?

Hate the living, love the dead.

He was around back in 2012 at least. Can't remember at what point he stopped posting. Probably after Kickstarter campaign?

funcroc last posted in 2014 -

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/59705-obsidian-currently-working-on-next-gen-console-title/?p=1418922

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man