The Funny Things Thread

Gorth

Tor - Hamlet makes more sense as an out of control D&D campaign...

concept: a retelling of hamlet with the frame story that it’s a tabletop rpg being played by a bunch of overzealous college kids and an increasingly frazzled dm trying to keep them all from rushing headlong into situations and dying immediately. horatio is the dm’s vaguely self-insert npc character.

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

14199358_1771363906455649_65956248641643

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

^Somehow i think that it would not have the same success as Avatar.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

14141602_1003672306426244_45616914270288

The metric system is awesome; everything divisible by ten. Soccer, on the other hand, still sucks.

Inductive reasoning tells me that Soccer must not be divisible by ten.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The metric system is awesome; everything divisible by ten. Soccer, on the other hand, still sucks.

Inductive reasoning tells me that Soccer must not be divisible by ten.

Eleven players on each team and single digit scores. Yep, this checks out. :)

am guessing one could say that Gromnir likes soccer, but is kinda the same way we like fireworks displays. once or twice a year, likely as part o' a quasi-patriotic obligation, we watch fireworks... or soccer.   more than 20 minutes o' slight variations o' the same thing being done over and over gets pretty freaking monotonous be it fireworks or soccer.  as with both fireworks and soccer, the best part is seeing the kids enjoy themselves, yes?

like it?  ok, but only in small doses. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)