Hello,

I just bought the white march I extension, But I do not know how to enter it.
I read that it was necessary to make a backup before the pit to get back to CAD NUA.
Unfortunately my last backup are all in the pits where I killed Thaos.

Should I start the whole game?

pfffff I do not want. is there another way?

Thank you for your answers

Jerome

If you have no saves before the pit then the only option would be to use the console to teleport yourself to another zone. I don't know the exact console commands needed to do so but they should be on this page: http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Console_command

You'll need to find the in-game name of a zone to teleport to, I don't know them myself but I'm guessing they'll be pretty obvious (try something like "caed_nua" or "Caed_Nua").

Note that this will disable achievements. If you care about achievements I think your only option will be to start a new game.

• Like 1

Hi Jerek,

Thank you for your response.

My save is in the pit. when i use Areatransition <name> <start point> "this is not available at this time"

May be this script doesn't work in dungeons. Only in outside ?

What values did you enter for <name> and <start point>? I imagine the full command would look something like "Areatransition Caed_Nua West1" (without the quotation marks obviously). You may need to try a few different values for <start point> since not every map will have all those start points (I think).

Oh also did you type the "iroll20s" command before trying the area transition command? I believe that is required first.

ok, i used "Iroll20s" first.

command is : "Areatransition Caed_Nua South, South1 ... East ... West ..." nothing append

I also tested Valwood and some others place but no chance

I tested command "Rest" it works.

i used "UnlockAllMaps" before but no

hummm :)

It's not a bug, you need to input the commands correctly.

AreaTransition AR_0601_Stronghold_Exterior North1 

would work. (You might need to iroll20s first.)

The game also automatically backs up a separate save before you enter the pit, so you will always have a save for White March unless you deliberately deleted it.

Hello,

Thanks for the real command "AreaTransition AR_0601_Stronghold_Exterior North1"

it works very well.

Thank you all.

But how do you know this area "AR_0601_Stronghold_Exterior" you cannot  invent it ? :)