So my current play trough nearing the end , i was thinking to go with all carnage characters for next one .

Would be nice if people could share their ideas for building

Stag Druid 

Wizard with Blast ( Rod with 2 Projectiles )

Barbarian Off-tank who is using shield with bashing and debufs with his carnage 

My MC will be KW Paladin Healer ( carnage heals 0_o ) ,

Also i will have Ranger with Stag and Stormcaller , will try to get early bow to make this run easy and i will have main tank Chanter using Dragon and Sure Handed Ila chants assuming chanter can solo everything im probably gonna play Iron Man mode .

Any help on builds welcome especially how to build Stag Druid or Barbarian never played one 

Edited by Blunderboss

Sure Handed Ila is strictly inferior to the fire lash chant. 20% Speed is inferior to 25% Bonus damage.

Except that is generates phrases a bit faster of course. For a Carnage team chanter, I'd rather use Dragon Trashed and... Dragon Trashed. It stacks with itself.

Not sure about Stag Druid, but I think Stag's Carnage should work with Lvl 8 spell avenging storm for AoE Lightning and Stun. 

There are 3 basic Druid builds:

Shifter (see hungry like the wolf build)

Talents are used to optimize spirit shifted into a DPS machine.

Weapon Style: Two Weapons

Armor: Medium-Heavy (need to survive unshift)

Tanky Druid (see batsh!t crazy build)

Talents are used to make your unshifted form a spell casting tank.

Weapons Style: Sword and Shield

Armor: Heavy

Caster

Talents are used to improve elemental damage and defenses.

Weapon Style: Ranged

Armor: Light

Regardless I would recommend heart of the storm and the chaotic storms spells for maximum carnage.

The Like a Thinder build also provides a good overview.

Edited by Stasis_Sword

Tanky Druid (see batsh!t crazy build)

Talents are used to make your unshifted form a spell casting tank.

Weapons Style: Sword and Shield

Armor: Heavy

Actualy, tanky druids often benefit more from medium armor, as they only need to tank long enough to land their crowd control spells.

Not only that, but their lack of ability to buff their own accuracy makes chaining debuffs more important to their playstyle than to other casters, at least the way I pay them.

Bath!t Crazy wears hide armor (Blaidh Golan). Heavy armor makes casting really slow and you want to get your Storms up asap. I never needed more DR because the constant CC makes it easy to survive without it.  

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods