What are you playing right now?

Gorth

Continuing in Europa Universalis 3 France playthrough.

Man, yesterday was the day, when **** hit the fan and spread over all your room an face. First my 18 years old heir, decided to forcibly claim the throne. I had to execute him, because of his ****ty stats, compared with current ruler, but I found out, he was the only heir to the country. That says a lot, why he was so spoiled :p

Then instead of new heir being born, I found one in the forest, and decided to raise him as my own. That mean +2 to rebellions in all of my provinces. Well no worries, I am at stability 3, what could happen :)

As soon as I said that to myself, I got Comet sighted! Random Event - stability +2, few months later I got few more Random events, where the most positive effect to my realm was the hit to stability. OK. I have ended with -2 and telling myself, what worse could happen. Didn't take to long to find that out :p

My king has died, and the heir was at the age of 3. And because, he was found in the woods, the legitimacy of the Regent Council was at 20, I got automatically hit with another -1 to stability and that took me automatically over the infamy limit, which promptly made popup about 20 event Rebellion hightening events in various provinces. And because I have spent my last diplomat, right before my king died, I was unable to make new Royal Marriages, so my legitimacy was dropping because of my infamy, with crazy speed. And that in the end made spawn like 50 rebel troops over the next 5 years all over my country, which I had to fight against, most of them incited by espionage. AAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!

The RNG god really hates me!!!

I am just happy, that when I was for short time with infamy at 25 out of 24, that the only country, which declared war on me, was Mali... I have gone for white peace right away, because all of my troops, were dying last few years while trying to suppress the rebels...

The only positive thing which happened to me yesterday, that right before my last King Awesome (with 7/9/8 stats) died, I have inherited the throne of Bohemia, the country of the former, because their ruler died as well, but without an heir.

At the start of the game I have decided to join HRE as well, just to know what that game mechanics is about, and now, I have in between the electorate 3 vassals and 1 country in personal union. The only thing which hinder me to become the HRE Emperor, is my infamy... But slowly working on getting it down, veeeeery slowly, because I had 4 Unlawful territories, which I got through Diplomatic Annexations :D

We'll see how it goes.

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Still on Dark Souls 3. I may abandon my pyromancer, as I built him with no focus at all and expended way too many rebirths to still end up as a Glass Canon Jack-of-All-Trades-Master-of-None who has no idea of what gear or spells to use.

May start as a sorceror this time. Or a more weapon focused pyromancer.

Can't you just respec? That's what I would do. As far as I am aware, the only thing that changes with the start character class are the initial stats and they can be changed.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Collected less than half of 109 Treasures in Uncharted. Although, almost 200 headshots made me feel better. 

I've never gotten so much as half the treasures in a single play of an Uncharted game. I gave up bothering.

I unlocked Synthetics in Stellaris, woohoo. Now to fill all my empty slots with robots and conquer the galaxy.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Still on Dark Souls 3. I may abandon my pyromancer, as I built him with no focus at all and expended way too many rebirths to still end up as a Glass Canon Jack-of-All-Trades-Master-of-None who has no idea of what gear or spells to use.

May start as a sorceror this time. Or a more weapon focused pyromancer.

Can't you just respec? That's what I would do. As far as I am aware, the only thing that changes with the start character class are the initial stats and they can be changed.
Well, I can, but every time I do it I either regret or feel unsure of what I want. Plus, I only have 2 respecs left.

But maybe I just have to power through this brick wall I've hit and things will get clearer then.

However, I built my character too much like a hexer in DS2, but it seems this game punishes a too wide stat distribution. And I upgraded my gear too randomly, as I wasn't sure of what I'd specialize in, so I may have to farm titanite for some time if I don't just make another character.

And it wouldn't take that much time to reach my Pyromancer's progress level with a new char, since he is still in the Carthus Catacombs.

Edited by DreamWayfarer

Collected less than half of 109 Treasures in Uncharted. Although, almost 200 headshots made me feel better. 

I've never gotten so much as half the treasures in a single play of an Uncharted game. I gave up bothering.

That's what I like about the series ... characters and story for the first playthrough, super serious searching for the second. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Nearing the end of the Division's main story missions.  Also closing in on finding all the various items around the city (ie. cell phones, incident reports, etc.).  When the game doesn't present me with those frustrating 8-second delay lags, it's quite addictive.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Killed both bosses in the Carthus Catacombs, got many nice pyromancies, two tomes waiting for their teacher, and now I feel much more optimist about my char.

If only I knew were Horace is hiding. Anri sounds so sad about parting ways with him...

And if I knew

what happens when you buy Dark Miracles from Irina... :(

Edited by DreamWayfarer

Taking an unwanted break from Uncharted due to work. ugh, think I'm on Chapter 19 or so, and just loving the story so far.  Excited to see how it ends and play through again.

When I get snippets of time on my computer, I'm playing more of The Witcher 3.  Man. I love this dev and while I enjoy fantasy more than cyberpunk (duck oncoming crap thrown at me), I'm more than willing to play their next game when it releases.  Think I'm level 10 on the pc so far and just loving the exploration this time around.  Think my character is around 39 or so on the ps4, but taking my time with this one and just enjoynig the scenery and exploration.  Man, these guys can create a world.  Cannot wait till May 31st!

• Like 1

More the Division.

Fighting that helicopter "boss" was giving me a headache until I realized I should just ignore the "helpful hint" and just finish it with my high-powered sniper rifle.

First part of the fight I spent running around (and nearly getting killed) trying to use the turrets.  Even when activated, they were doing minimal damage to the helicopter.  So the second part of the fight, I found a spot in cover where the helicopter couldn't seem to hit me and just unloaded with my sniper rifle.  It didn't take long to take it down.

I had more trouble with the "sub boss" in the audience theater just prior to that fight, largely because they kept hacking my special abilities (seeker mine and turret) and turning them against me.

Edited by GhostofAnakin

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Killed both bosses in the Carthus Catacombs, got many nice pyromancies, two tomes waiting for their teacher, and now I feel much more optimist about my char.

If only I knew were Horace is hiding. Anri sounds so sad about parting ways with him...

And if I knew

The bridge fell apart for a reason ...

1.13 killed off Ja2.

And if I knew

The bridge fell apart for a reason ...

Wait, so I was supposed to fall with those skeletons? No way, not even with the sorcery that protects from falls I would survive.

More mopping up in the Division.

Some of these random items you have to pick up (cell phones, drones, survival guides) are in annoying spots.  Like, you'll have to run around an entire city block just to try and find an entrance to a building because otherwise there's no obvious way to get to the item located on the third floor.

At least it's not as annoying as those damn shards in Dragon Age Inquisition.  Now *those* were some grade-A stupid level designs.

Or you could just use it as a ladder ... :)

:facepalm:

EDIT: Actually, I already reached that area before. Even killed the Demon King. It is just that I didn't explore all the lake like I should have.

So you've already used it as a ladder you say and just forgot about it? I don't think there is any other way down there.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Or you could just use it as a ladder ... :)

:facepalm:

EDIT: Actually, I already reached that area before. Even killed the Demon King. It is just that I didn't explore all the lake like I should have.

So you've already used it as a ladder you say and just forgot about it? I don't think there is any other way down there.

Falling with the Spook spell. You just have to be careful with your aim.

Unbidden showed up in Stellaris. And I have a tiny 7k strength fleet. Well, this game is done.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

How early was that?

2300. I wasted time I guess. Maybe the Fallen Empire near their invasion point will take them but I doubt it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hmm still a bit early I'd say, I'm around 2350 and I have ~30k in military power and ~30% of the galaxy (of course I'm playing a filthy collectivist slaver). Kinda dreading whatever crisis is coming

Fortune favors the bald.

Not too bad for a first shot, next time I will have to expand a lot more. Never any luck with suitable planets :p

Not too bad for a first shot, next time I will have to expand a lot more. Never any luck with suitable planets :p

I had the same problem in my first game so I just created a lot of small colonies that weren't contiguous. Then when I could afford it I created those observation stations (can't remember what they are called) to connect them, and in a few decades started terraforming the planets so I could remove those stations and/or assimilated other unfriendly cultures. It worked pretty well.

Hmm.  The ending to the Division is rather abrupt and cliff-hanger-ish.  I'm going to assume that the expansions or future DLC incursion missions will cover the lingering plotlines?

As far as stellaris goes my first playthrough was something, i was building a federation then the void bugs came.... it set me back for like 100 years - that's how long that war lasted, but mainly becasue i feel that AI was bugged or needs simply more work when it comes to dealing with that event as i got no support from the whole fed, lucky for me, the invesion started in the far end of the federation and not my area

on second play i rush vassalize species around me, as there was little good planets and i went for warp gates tech (feels really weak as you cant warp multiple fleets at the same time and it takes longer to warp the bigger the fleet is)

It is surely a fun game and it has A TON of potential for good DLCs/expansion and mods

Now I am overhyped at the incoming TW:WH release with all the review vids and lets play vids... i want that game now...

Edited by Darkpriest