What are you playing right now?

Gorth

i reached the final battle of Wasteland 2... the damage the enemies are doing is crazy. 

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

A Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings.

Playing as Robb Stark I honored the marriage to Freys daughter (saving my head), marched on Harrenhall and defeated the Lannister armies, freeing Arya. Then sieged Kings Landing until I won the war. Sacked the capital and installed Stannis on the throne, personally executing Jaime and Cerci (both of which lost trial by combat with their father and Clegane as champions).. Now the incest kids and Tyrion rot in the dungeons while the South fights over the crumbs.

The North Remembers indeed.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Decided to try the cheap route and use Thorn in Destiny's PvP.  I still don't get many kills with it, but at least it helps my teammates finish guys off that I've softened up with the poison/damage over time ability of the gun.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Had some success with the Ace of Spades hand cannon (I think that's what it's called) in PvP.  I won't get too excited, though.  The lobby I played in might just all suck.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Broke down and finally bought Fire Emblem Fates. Five hours in and I liked Awakening much more. Not a bad game, but Fates' opening doesn't have the same effect as robot zombies falling out of an interdimensional hole in the sky.

I've got to admit, the Fire Emblem games look like something I'd enjoy, but I've no interest in buying a console (particularly a handheld...I had one and I barely used it...not sure I finished a single game.)

I suppose I could find an emulator and such, but I'd rather have some legal way to play them.

Broke down and finally bought Fire Emblem Fates. Five hours in and I liked Awakening much more. Not a bad game, but Fates' opening doesn't have the same effect as robot zombies falling out of an interdimensional hole in the sky.

I've got to admit, the Fire Emblem games look like something I'd enjoy, but I've no interest in buying a console (particularly a handheld...I had one and I barely used it...not sure I finished a single game.)

I suppose I could find an emulator and such, but I'd rather have some legal way to play them.

The best thing about the 3DS is Nintendo had been putting their back list (to borrow a publishing phrase) in the Nintendo Store. Zelda, the original Pokémon games, some of the old Mario games are on there.

Finished The Old Hunters DLC for Bloodborne. Still haven't finished the main game though. With the Moonlight Sword fully upgraded I can pretty much guess that the rest of the game is going to be a cake walk.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

This weekend I did backlog cleanup.

Platinumed Fallout 4, played through Day of the Tentacle, finished Broken Age Act 2, played through Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

I'm now comfortable wasting a crapload of time playing Dark Souls 3.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

After I came back home from my holidays, I have decided to take a small break from my Europa Universalis II game, and started NG+ on Hyperdimension Neptunia V after 2 and half year long break. This time, I have decided to go for the Normal Ending. Took me the same amount of time as the first playthrough, because I have decided to get few more trophies on the way there.

The game is still pretty fun, when you get after longer break back to it, but compared to previous titles, at the start of the game, there are much longer cutscenes, which can be little bit tiresome. But after Chapter 2, it gets much better.

I will have to play it in the future one more time for True Ending and the rest of the trophies, but first, I should finish my EU2 game and then go play again either Star Ocean 4, Tales of Xillia 2, Atelier Rorona or Dark Souls 1 :D

Can't decide which game to pick while waiting for PS4K :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I beat Giants: Citizen Kabuto and X-COM: Terror drom the Deep, which were games 21 and 22 that I beat this year. Time to try out Dropsy.

ON PS3, I am playing Digital Devil Saga and Yakuza 4. I want to complete Y4, so I can start on Y% that I bought on release.

On PS Vita, I am playing Danganronpa 1 (then 2).

I'm playing like 10 other games, too.

Not playing, but having a good laugh reading the store description:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/402880

Age of Barbarian Ex is a Sword and Sorcery game, a genre that can't miss such items as the big and muscular barbarians, the succinct girls...

tumblr_nvi7dp9Wtq1rysnseo1_400.gif

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Still playing J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars.  The game keeps getting more and more interesting and I'm really excited to unravel the mysteries I keep finding as I head toward the finish line.  Hopefully everything gets answered before the game wraps up and they don't do a cop-out ending.  I will be super pissed if they pull a Lost and do a cop-out ending.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I think I found a gun for PvP that's even more frustrating/terrible than auto rifles.  Pulse rifles.  The same horrible damage, but that shoots slower.

I'm trying to finish off this quest where you need to score 6+ kills with a pulse rifle in a match, and do it 4 different matches.  Normally, even someone as mediocre as me can manage 6 or more kills with a primary weapon.  But I just can't do it with a pulse rifle.

Wait, the game is out today? I thought it was 16th or something.

God damnit, I just got deeply into wit her 3 for the first time in months. I can't play this now.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If i can stay away from DS3 until June, you can stay away until you get bored with Witcher 3. :D

GhostofAnakin which pulse rifle(s) are you using ?The exotic ones like Bad Juju, Not time to explain ( both full auto) or especially Red Death should still be quite kickass.  Or the blue Stranger's rifle you got when you killed the Vex god should also still work quite fine. In normal PVP of course, not IB or any other level scaled events.

I don't know who things stand today with Hawksaw or Suros PDX-45, but those were the cream of the cream when i played y2 content, true that was 5 months ago when they were actually OP, but still. :D The biggest problem with Pulses these days is probably the the range, since you quickly lose damage if you're too far away. 

Oh i would recommend to try out story bought Villainy that requires level 3 FWC. I think you said you were having difficulty leveling up factions, so you probably can't buy it.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I'm slightly upset that my Dark Souls 3 looks like it won't arrive until tomorrow.

I should probably be more upset that a massive hailstorm came through, totaled my car, broke the windows in my house, and ruined the roof so water was leaking into the living room.

But, the upside was that meant no work and I could play Dark Souls 3 when I wasn't to be cleaning up glass.

We're talking hailstones as big as my palm.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Anybody played Warframe on the PS4? Is it any good?

I've been playing it on the PC for quite a while (nearly 3 years I think), so can't comment on the console port specifically, although I can say that patches always land on the PC first (due to console approval process etc.) meaning that consoles get content later, but also get all of the bugfixes and balance passes along with it.

Digital Extremes had a hand in the creation of the original Unreal Tournament so the gunplay is pretty solid. The game can get pretty grindy if you let it though. It's generally my go-to game when I want to shoot things and don't want to be bothered by a story or a toxic PvP community (I avoid PvP in Warframe and it's not a central part of the experience, though it's there).

• Like 1

Thanks for the info dude. Pretty much what I had in mind, sounds like a cool fun shooter to reset the brain with. 

I just finished Bloodborne. Awesome stuff. Fun from start to finish.

Wondering what I should play next:

Dying Light Enhanced Edition?

Batman Arkham Knight?

or maybe The Witcher 3's DLC?

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

GhostofAnakin which pulse rifle(s) are you using ?The exotic ones like Bad Juju, Not time to explain ( both full auto) or especially Red Death should still be quite kickass.  Or the blue Stranger's rifle you got when you killed the Vex god should also still work quite fine. In normal PVP of course, not IB or any other level scaled events.

I don't know who things stand today with Hawksaw or Suros PDX-45, but those were the cream of the cream when i played y2 content, true that was 5 months ago when they were actually OP, but still. :D The biggest problem with Pulses these days is probably the the range, since you quickly lose damage if you're too far away. 

Oh i would recommend to try out story bought Villainy that requires level 3 FWC. I think you said you were having difficulty leveling up factions, so you probably can't buy it.

It's just a random Suros pulse rifle.  I also have one titled "Apple of Discord" or something, but haven't tried that one yet in PvP.

I just found that the damage was so low you'd need to hit a target 5 or 6 times to kill them, but because it's not full auto it's near impossible to do so with your opponent jumping around and hiding to regenerate his shields.  At least the auto rifle, also weak in damage, could fire a continuous stream of bullets at the enemy and hopefully wear him down with the non stop damage.

Destiny's PvP actually makes me miss CoD hardcore mode.  At least that game, the person with the fastest reaction/best aim won the fights.  If you saw your opponent first, if you were able to get a first or second shot in, you win.  In Destiny, all I do is get frustrated because even though I have the better reaction time, even though I get the first shot (or 4) in, I still can't put him down because my rifles suck.