Does inspiring liberation still stack with other effects?

I see that zealous focus and and Inspiring radiance (priest acc buff) no longer stack like they used too. Does the Darcozzi's talent still stack with other buffs?

Have gun will travel.

Who said that? Inspiring Radiance stacks with everything. Aggrandizing Radiance also. At least in my current playthrough (priest of eothas) it did last weekend.
In Inspiring Liberation also stacked then. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Was just playing and durances holy radiance upgrade with + 10 ACC suppresses ZF. Unless I saw it wrong. Maybe it was because Eder had disciplined barrage maybe barrage suppresses ZF. I'll have to replay it again.

Have gun will travel.

Active abilities (including modals like auras) don't stack when they provide same bonus type.

Therefore, most active abilities providing accuracy bonus don't stack (but abilities providing melee accuracy/ranged accuracy like Devotion of the Faithful are considered as a different type of bonus than "raw accuracy" and do stack with them).

Bonus from passive talent/abilities (including talent applied to active abilities) do stack with everything.

That's why Liberating inspiration and inspired radiance stack with everything.

Well that brings me to Eder. Should I keep barrage as it nets him + 30 ACC (playing PoTD) or give him confident aim? I keep skipping aim because the 20% minimum damage is not fixed or there has been no mention of it. Min weapon damage used to go up with that talent but after like 3.0 it never has and only half the talent works.

Have gun will travel.

Well that brings me to Eder. Should I keep barrage as it nets him + 30 ACC (playing PoTD) or give him confident aim? I keep skipping aim because the 20% minimum damage is not fixed or there has been no mention of it. Min weapon damage used to go up with that talent but after like 3.0 it never has and only half the talent works.

Seriously ? What a pity !