Question: Playing in the correct order

Hi, I'm a returning backer that finally got around to buying the expansions (Season Pass). I have a question while I'm downloading, I understand that you need to load a save after Act 2 of the main campaign to start Part 1. I have no problem with that. I've tried searching on how to start Part 2, but no luck. I would really like to to play the expansions in the correct order without reading spoilers. Can anybody explain to me, simply, how to start Part 2 and whether it's possible to play Part 2 and skipping Part 1, which I don't want to do. I hope you guys understand my question :p

You need to complete the main quest of part 1 to start part 2, you don't need to worry about accidentally skipping a chunk of the story or anything. I also think side quests in part 1 can still be done in part 2 since all the same characters are still hanging around.

You need to complete the main quest of part 1 to start part 2, you don't need to worry about accidentally skipping a chunk of the story or anything. I also think side quests in part 1 can still be done in part 2 since all the same characters are still hanging around.

Thank you!