Storied adventure achievement not unlocking (Steam)

Eelectrica

Question

Hi guys,

I've finally managed to land a legendary adventure (Liminal spaces - 50% XP) but upon getting it completed I still don't have the achievement unlocked.

I completed it a couple of ways - first handing in a bounty, when that didn't work, I reloaded before that and completed the Stalwart mines quest. The quest completes ok, but still no achievement unlock.

Also tried quitting and re-loading Steam to no avail.

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Managed to land and complete another legendary adventure and still no storied adventure achievement.

All the other adventures below that have been done.

At the end of the playthrough I unlocked the POTD achievement, so I hadn't done anything to kill achievements like mods or console.

3.02 version.

Edited by Eelectrica

Heya Eelectrica,

Picking up where Aarik left off, I loaded your save and was unable to check your achievement progress through our normal method. If you can upload your output log for me it would help a lot! If you don't know where to find that, click the link in my signature. 

Thanks =)

I try my very best.

Heya Eelectrica,

Picking up where Aarik left off, I loaded your save and was unable to check your achievement progress through our normal method. If you can upload your output log for me it would help a lot! If you don't know where to find that, click the link in my signature. 

Thanks =)

Hi Aartz,

I've found the log file and zipped it up.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9ruufywsg51bib/output_log.zip?dl=0

Thanks again :)

Hello,

I also have a problem with this achievement, I never got a "minor adventure" on any of my games sessions, regardless of the level of difficulty, prestige or the number of attempts.

For average (2turns), major(3turns), grand(4turns) & legendary(5 turns) there is no problem, it always appears sooner or later, but never seen a minor one (1turn)

I made many news games sessions  just for that, i tried on the first adventure, immediately after having the fortress, with only one single building built, the main hall at turn 8, hero Level 4 and 0 prestige on stronghold.

I saved just before, to be able to try several times by reloading , and after more than 200 attempts on different gaming sessions and difficulty, the first i always get in the best case is an "average adventure".

Do I have to have a negative prestige at the fortress ? is it even possible? or maybe a character below lvl 4 ? its so hard if not impossible to have a character below the lvl4 at turn 8.

Maybe you should increase the numbers in this table necessary for the Minor one ??

2d50 + prestige

Adventure category

1-25

Tough luck, no adventure!

26-50

Minor

51-75

Average

76-100

Major

101-125

Grand