I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I play with scaled content for both WM1 and WM2, however the mercs have become even harder than before... Here's a screen with a simple soldier who 2 shots my paladin - a guy like this can kill even a dragon...  :wowey:

post-151551-0-17964800-1459270089_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I play with scaled content for both WM1 and WM2, however the mercs have become even harder than before... Here's a screen with a simple soldier who 2 shots my paladin - a guy like this can kill even a dragon...  :wowey:

attachicon.gifmerc.jpg

Imagine he crit you. :D

231 damge hit? Has to be a bug. I did Crädholt Bluffs (partially) today at level 11 and didn't encounter such things. I didn't scale though - because I think my level is still too low for that option.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It seems it's a bug that happens to npcs when you're using quicksaves - similar to the monk bug which allowed stacking Transcendent Suffering each time you were using a respec. In my case they stacked Sword and Shield talent and some other talent increasing damage and converting all grazes to hits.

Edited by Kaylon